I'm Not A Monster! ~A Daesung Love Story~ Chapter 5

I'm Not A Monster! ~A Daesung Love Story~

Chapter 5

I didn’t realize how hard I was gripping the railing until pain shot up my arm. Letting go, blood started to flow back into my hands relieving the pain.

“Kelly, you ok?” Heather asked concerned.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” I said not confident in my answer.

“Daesung seemed to be intimidating you.” Alice observed.

“So far, Daesung is a strange one.” Ken finalized as he mentioned for us to leave the room. We traveled from this room of the building and I was surprised that we didn’t go back to their cells. Instead, for today’s interview, we came in this large room, which looked like the same room we were in, only there were no doors in this room. Two heavily armed guards stood at the entrance as the boys were sitting at a table in the center of the room. “The interview for today will include all of you. The boys are cuffed, so they don’t hurt you.”

Daesung put his cuffed hands on the table sneering to the side. As we made our way to the table, the chairs for us slid out by themselves, which I’m guessing was Seungri’s doing.

“I’ll come back for you girls in 30 minutes; we’ll discuss what you found out.” Ken told us as he left the room.

“Well, we meet again,” Alice said leading the way to the table and sitting across G-Dragon. As the girls sat down across their assigned brother, I was a bit nervous to sit down, only because my chair went back in towards the table by Daesung.

“Daesung!” Seungri yelled making the chair go back out. “Don’t be rude!”

Daesung rolled his eyes and looked away from his brother. I sat down in the chair and believe me, I’ve never wanted to glare at him so badly before. But I didn’t want to get off on the wrong foot like I did yesterday.

“So, where should we start off with?” Lucy asked.

“How about we just skip everything and just go home?” G-Dragon answered.

“That’s highly unlikely.” Daesung whispered.

“Ok, enough with the foolishness, what do you know about the fire?” Alice asked in all seriousness.

“Here we go again,” TOP sighed.

“You might want to ask G-Dragon on that one,” Taeyang told us.

“Yeah, like that was my fault!” he argued.

“Look, once we know about the fire and…well you know who, the sooner we leave and not to mention the sooner we leave you guys alone.” I mentioned looking over at Daesung.

The boys looked at each other and seemed to talk to each other without saying a word. Nodding, TOP leaned forward and cleared his throat.

“Fine, but one subject today, the other tomorrow. Deal?” he asked.

We looked at each other, got up and huddled away from the table.

“Well girls? What do you think?” Alice asked.

“I think it’s a good idea, but I think that I want to go further in studying their abilities.” Lucy added.

“Then that means we can’t leave them alone,” I sighed knowing that’s what Daesung would want, especially from me.

“Girls, don’t forget about the scientist, maybe that subject will keep us on the boys a bit longer.” Heather mentioned.

“I’m not going to lie, but I am interested in what they do.” Sarah smiled.

We broke up the huddle, and sat back down in our seats.

“Deal.” Alice nodded.

“Good. Fire first.” TOP nodded. “G-Dragon?”

“Fine!” He sighed looking irritated. “It all started with-”

The door opened up to Ken looking at his watch. Has it been 30 minutes already? We didn’t even have enough time to get information!

“Sorry girls to cut you short on time, but it’s time for the boys’ exams” Ken said.

“Exams?” I asked turning around in my seat.

“The note takers want to examine them today, so you can continue your interview afterwards.” He explained.

We got up as the note takers came into the room and sat down in our seats. I looked over back at Daesung, who remained expressionless, but his eyes moved to me and I could see something in them that I didn’t see before. But I couldn’t understand what it was.