Two ♡

The Detectives • discontinued •

Once he reached Shinhwa Café, the workers there greeted him. He sat down waiting for Jung Hyuk to arrive. The café is quite crowded especially during Sunday morning. Sun Ho who was busy in the kitchen came out and sat with Dong Wan.

“ So how’s your career now? “ Sun Ho asked.

“ Not quite sure. And I heard that one of the colleague are coming back after 5 years. “ Dong Wan replied.

The door opened and a tall young man came into the café. It was Jung Hyuk. He sat down and took out a paper.

“ Remember Lee Min Woo? “ Jung Hyuk asked them, showing them the picture of a guy wearing a suit whose name is Min Woo.

“ Isn’t he the one who always flunk in his studies? The one that we called Special Stupid? “ Dong Wan asked.

“ What happened to him? “ Sun Ho asked.

“ He died a week ago. Someone killed him. And it is your job to find out who is the one who killed Min Woo. “ Jung Hyuk told Dong Wan.

“ Me? Why me? You know that I’m not into this career of mine. And I feel like quitting this job of mine. “ Dong Wan said and stood up.

“ Try to find a better detective. Better than me. “ He continued and walked away.

“ So how now? I don’t have any more friends who are a detective. “ said Jung Hyuk.

“ Hyung, Dong Wan told me that there would be a new colleague that will be working with him. And that person is quite experience though. “ Sun Ho told him.

“ Go and find that person for me. “ Jung Hyuk instructed Sun Ho.

A few days later, Jae In was discharged from the hospital. She had no memory of the night she was injured. Jae In were walking past some stalls when suddenly, she saw someone familiar.

She walked closer to him, and when she held out her hand, he disappeared. Jae In was shocked.

“ Am I seeing spirits? “ she thought to herself.

She ran back to her apartment, which she remembered and locked herself. And sat down on her sofa, thinking to herself. Suddenly, she felt that someone is beside her. And she remembered clearly that she was the only one who lived in the apartment 5 years ago. She turned to her left and saw the same person, or should I say spirit that she saw at the stall. She let out a scream when suddenly, the spirit looked at her.

“ Don’t worry Jae In. I won’t harm you. “ the spirit told her. She recognized the face. Turns out to be Shin Hye Sung, her lover. She hugged him tightly.

“ Oppa, I miss you. “ she whispered and the spirit disappear but left her a note.

Oppa will be there for you. If you need me, I can help you. I miss you Jae In. Oppa loves you.

“ His handwriting is still the same. Cute yet messy. “ Jae In thought.

She suddenly thought of one precious memory that happened 6 years ago, when they are in a relationship.

It was 3 December 2006. It was bright and sunny. Jae In and Hye Sung is having a lunch date at Shinhwa Café, a café which both of them loves to hang out and have lunch together. Suddenly, Hye Sung took out a piece of paper from his bag and pass it to Jae In.

“ Here, read this. “ he said.

Jae In took the paper and read it but she can’t understand what is he trying to writing due to his messy handwriting.

“ Oppa~ How many times I have to tell you to improve on your handwriting. It is getting much more uglier and messier. “ Jae In told Hye Sung.

“ But Jae In-ah, I tried my best. I have been practicing day and night on my handwriting. You should give me compliments. “ Hye Sung pouted.

Jae In patted Hye Sung’s hand and said.

“ Oppa, you did well. “ Jae In smiled.


Hello beautiful earthlings. Sorry for the short update. And tungguri2 thanks for subscribing to this fanfic. Hope you guys like this chapter and make sure to subscribe, comment and upvote. Love you all. - hugs tightly -