Nine ♡

The Detectives • discontinued •

When they reach Shinhwa Headquarters, Dong Wan walked out and Jae In just quietly followed him.

They took an elevator and Dong Wan pressed the button ‘11’ on the wall of the elevator. Once they reached at the 11th floor, Dong Wan led Jae In towards Jung Hyuk’s office.

Dong Wan knocked the door and entered the room with Jae In.

“ Dong Wan-ah. Why are you here? “ Jung Hyuk asked, as he flips the documents.

“ Jung Hyuk, here’s someone that could settled Min Woo’s case. “ Dong Wan said.

Jung Hyuk looked at Jae In and his eyes opened.

“ She?! “ Jung Hyuk asked.

“ Aren’t you… “ Jae In asked.

“ Jung Hyuk, isn’t she’s the one who you gave her your business card that day? “ Dong Wan asked.

“ B-but w-what is s-she d-doing h-here? “ Jung Hyuk stuttered.

“ I’m here for Min Woo’s case. So where’s the document? “ Jae In seriously replied.

Jung Hyuk opened his drawer and took out a document and passed it to Jae In.

“ Here you go Miss. “ Jung Hyuk said.

“ Thank you. I’m going. “ Jae In bowed to him and walked out from the office.

“ Wait for me Jae In. “ Dong Wan tried to keep up with her.

Both Dong Wan and Jae In left Jung Hyuk’s office with made it quite awkward for him.

“ I seriously could not believe that I met her again. “ Jung Hyuk mumbled to himself.

He sat down and stared at the business card that was on his table.

“  What am I thinking back then? “ Jung Hyuk continued to mumble to himself.

The other colleagues who were walking past the office saw his actions through the transparent door.

“ Is he insane? “ Bogeun, one of the newest lawyers in the Shinhwa Headquarters asked.

“ He’s always like that Bogeun. Always. “ the senior lawyer, Hyun Tae Hak replied and walked off.

Dong Wan drove Jae In back to their building. Jae In who was busy reading the document suddenly asked.

“ Dong Wan, so Sun Ho oppa said that Min Woo is often teased about his intelligence. So actually, do he have any friends? “

“ He only has one friend if I’m not wrong. “ Dong Wan replied.

“ Can you please bring me to his friend? I need to know more about this guy to continue my investigation. “ Jae In asked.

“ Alright then. “ Dong Wan replied.

Dong Wan droved towards Kingdom Mall. Jae In who was unaware about the situation was shocked to see that she’s arrived at Kingdom Mall.

“ Why did you bring me here? “ Jae In were confused.

“ You said you want to meet his one and only friend. So I brought you here. “ Dong Wan replied.

Dong Wan brought Jae In towards a shop. Suddenly, Jae In stopped.

“ Wait, don’t tell me that Choong Jae is Min Woo’s best friend? “ Jae In asked.

“ You know Choong Jae? “ Dong Wan asked.

Jae In walked into the shop and saw Choong Jae and his wife, Yi Ryung.

“ Afternoon Choong Jae oppa. Afternoon Yi Ryung. “ Jae In smiled.

“ Hello Jae In. “ Choong Jae smiled happily. He looked at Dong Wan.

“ Dong Wan? It has been such a long time since I last saw you. “ Choong Jae continued.

“ Wait. I’m confused. “ Jae In suddenly said.

“ What do you mean by confused? “ Yi Kyung asked.

“ I mean Choong Jae knows Dong Wan. Choong Jae also knows Hye Sung. Choong Jae also knows Min Woo. I just don’t understand. “ Jae In said.

“ Hye Sung? The guy who died 5 years ago? “ Dong Wan asked.

“ How do you know Hye Sung oppa? “ Jae In confused.

“ Jae In-ah, Hye Sung, Dong Wan, me, Min Woo, Sun Ho and Jung Hyuk used to be classmates. “ Choong Jae replied.

“ What?! “ Jae In exclaimed.

“ Jae In, I thought you told us that you could see spirits or ghosts right? So try to communicate with Min Woo and Hye Sung. “ Yi Ryung asked.

“ Wait, what on Earth did I just hear? She can see spirits? “ Dong Wan asked.


So hello I'm back with chapter 9. Sorry if it is seriously damn boring. I tried my best to make it exciting by making Dong Wan knew Hye Sung and things like that. I promised to you guys that Hye Sung and Min Woo will be in the next chapter.