Thirteen ♡

The Detectives • discontinued •

Pretend to be hot – hello (hello) walk confidently
Pretend to be cool – follow (follow) follow me hey ho
Pretend to be confident – you know (you know) you can’t stop me
I’m a danger, I’m a danger

I will captivate you, everyone listen up
I’ll start now, turn it up – will you fall for me?
You’re always so boring but I’ll change you up
Now everyone move, I’m so dangerous

I make all eyes go on me
It’s useless because you’re already trapped

Like magic, you can’t get out and stop
You can’t reject me, I’m mysterious
Even time stops and can’t be turned back
Don’t try to escape, I’m so dangerous

This dangerous instinct that can’t be denied
Like an animal of the jungle that is hunting
From your head, shoulders knees and toes
Such a hot body, you’ll be so shocked
Confidently, I’m a bad bad shorty
Hotly, let’s get get naughty
If you’ve been warned, change up – it’s danger

Make me come closer, draw me in
You don’t know? You’re already trapped
It’s going crazy

Like magic, you can’t get out and stop
You can’t reject me, I’m mysterious
Even time stops and can’t be turned back
Don’t try to escape, I’m so dangerous

Make some noise
Jump higher
All you girls,
Put your hands in the air, yeah!

Shout out our name louder
All you girls,
It’s 4Minute, Let’s go

Like magic, you can’t get out and stop
You can’t reject me, I’m mysterious
Even time stops and can’t be turned back
Don’t try to escape, I’m so dangerous

Pretend to be hot – hello (hello) walk confidently
Pretend to be cool – follow (follow) follow me hey ho
Pretend to be confident – you know (you know) you can’t stop me
I’m a danger, I’m a danger

 

“ So, how are the lyrics? “ Min Woo asked David Kim, who is working with him for one of the group’s album promotion.

“ Seriously the lyrics are great. I hope the girls would like it. “ David Kim replied.

The five girls from 4Minute entered the studio and greet them. Min Woo shows the lyrics to the girls.

“ Oh my gosh. Min Woo oppa, you are amazing. “ said Ga Yoon, the main vocalist.

“ This is fantastic. “  said Ji Hyun, the leader of 4minute.

“ It’s been such an honored to work with you oppa. “ said Ji Yoon.

“ Well, since you guys like this, why don’t we practice this song? “ Min Woo smiled brightly.

“ Yeah. “ the five girls said in unison.

Even though Min Woo has been composing music for quite some time, he still wanted to show off his talents towards his ex-classmates who used to .

Once the 4Minute girls have finished practicing the song, they bowed to both Min Woo and David Kim.

 “ Min Woo jjang! David Kim jjang! “ the girls cheered in unison.

After they left the studio, Min Woo looked at his phone.

 

Class 4-1 Reunion

Tonight . 7pm – 11pm.

 

Min Woo looked at his wristwatch. The time is 4.45pm. Min Woo told David Kim that he had to get ready for the reunion.

“ Have fun Min Woo! “ David Kim exclaimed and showed Min Woo’s famous “M” sign with his hands. Min Woo did the same thing to him before walking out.

Min Woo drove back to his apartment to wash up. He has been out since morning to prepare for 4Minute’s comeback and he has yet to get any sleep as he was busy brainstorming for lyrics the night before.

Min Woo walked in to his walking closet. There is a lot of clothes hanging and were rarely used by him. He saw a leopard print suit that was hanging at the side.

“ Why on Earth did I buy this? “ Min Woo asked himself.

He really took half an hour just to ask himself what is he going to wear that night. In the end, he took out his favourite white shirt and his brown blazer that one of the artist have gave him for his birthday and pair it up with his brown pants.

He took 15 minutes to style his hair and 10 minutes thinking to himself whether he should apply BB cream. He applied a small amount of BB cream onto his face and blends it well.

He sprayed a generous amount of male perfume before walking out from his apartment. He wore his favourite leather shoes. Before he walked out, he looked at himself in the mirror.

“ You guys will be shocked tonight. “ Min Woo said to himself before walking out from the apartment.


Last update for the day~~ Part 2 of this chapter will be up on Thursday. I can't update tomorrow cause I'm having CCA tomorrow. But if I have time, I will update it as fast as possible~~ My readers.. You guys are seriously jjang!! Love you all and don't forget to comment below.