Five ♡

The Detectives • discontinued •

“ Wait… Did you mention that you could see ghost and spirits? “ Choong Jae continued.

Jae In nodded.

“ I have no idea, how I could see them. But after waking up from that coma, I suddenly start seeing ghost and spirits. “ Jae In explained.

The three of them starts chatting and talk about how Yi Ryung met Choong Jae and how Jae In meet Hye Sung.

“ I guess I had to leave now. I really enjoy talking to both of you. Hope your marriage will last till eternity and have cute babies in the future. “ Jae In stood up and leave them alone.

Jae In walked towards the washroom to fix her makeup. Suddenly, a lady walked in and washed her hands. Jae In felt that she recognized her. The lady looked at her with a confused look.

“ Do we meet before? “  the lady asked.

Jae In looked at her with her blank look.

“ We meet before? “ Jae In asked curiously.

“ I don’t know. But you seem so familiar to me. “ the lady told her.

Jae In just looked at her, confused.

“ Which university did you graduate to? “ the lady suddenly asked Jae In.

Dongduk Women’s University. Why? “ Jae In replied.

“ Nothing. I’m was also from Dongduk Women’s University. Maybe I often see you in school. See you again.“ the lady took her bag and walked off.

“ It seems that me and her are close. And her voice sounds so familiar to me. But it’s just that I couldn’t remember anything. “ Jae In muttered to herself and looked at the mirror.

Suddenly, she saw a figure behind her. Blood stains on her dress. Long straight hair and her face were covered with wounds. Jae In pretends not to see anything and tried to walk away, but the ghost just keep on following her.

“ Please, I’m begging you. Stay away from me. People would think that I’m just a crazy woman. Just please. “ Jae In said, with her eyes closed.

The ghost started to explain what she wanted from Jae In.

Please.. Help Yoon Ji.. Since both of you are best friends when you were in university. I don’t want her to ruin her face even more. Please..

“ Yoon Ji? “ Jae In asked.

The spirit nodded.

The lady you talked to just now is Yoon Ji. She just fixed her face a few months ago and she’s planning to fix them again. I need you help.

Jae In looked at the spirit and smile.

“ All right, I will help you. But after that, don’t look for me. “ Jae In said and tried to find Yoon Ji.

She walked out from the washroom but accidentally bumped onto someone.

“ Watch where you are going Miss. “ he said.

Jae In apologized to him and continues to find her but the young man stopped her.

“ Do you think that apologizing is enough? “ he asked.

Jae In looked at him.

“ So, what do you want? Money? Sorry, but I think you looked perfectly fine. “ Jae In said with her cold look.

“ Do you think I’m a beggar? “ he asked.

Jae In shook her head. The man took out his business card and gave it to her. Jae In took it and just walked away.

“ He’s just so random. Giving other people his business card. “ Jae In muttered to herself. She looked at the card.

 

Mun Jung Hyuk.

Lawyer

019 9643 6322

 

“ Lawyer? Shall keep it instead just in case. “ Jae In talked to herself and place the card inside her wallet.

Mun Jung Hyuk has seriously had no idea what he did. He started texted Dong Wan.

Dong Wan. I guess I’m crazy now.

A few minutes later, Dong Wan replied him.

Why? Because of Minwoo’s case. Because you can’t find a suitable detective? Sorry but I’m just busy.

Jung Hyuk was frustrated.

No. I’m not talking about that case. It’s just that… I just gave out my business card to a random lady. And she might think that I’m crazy. What should I do Dong Wan?


Mini update. Well, I guess I can start updating frequently from today onwards because tomorrow's is my last paper. So remember to comment below and subscribe. Love you all, my happy pills :*