Twelve ♡

The Detectives • discontinued •

Jae In looked at Choong Jae and Dong Wan.

“ What’s wrong Jae In? “ Dong Wan asked.

“ Nothing. Choong Jae, I will visit you again once I’m free. Dong Wan, I need to talk to you for a while. Let’s go back. “ Jae In said and walked out from the shop.

Dong Wan just quietly drove back to the building. The entire car journey was quiet until Dong Wan’s phone starts to vibrate.

“ Seriously. “ Dong Wan muttered to himself.

“ Aren’t you going to reply that message? Why don’t you just read what’s it says. “ Jae In said.

“ I’m driving. Once we reached then I shall read it. “ Dong Wan’s eyes focused on the road.

The phone just can’t stop vibrating. Dong Wan started to get more irritated.

“ You are focusing on the road, but you are driving away from our destination. “ Jae In muttered.

“ What? Seriously? “ Dong Wan looked at the sign. They are seriously going to a different location.

“ What should I do now? “ Dong Wan muttered.

“ Just keep going. I suddenly wanted to take some files I left at home. “ Jae In said and lead the direction.

When Jae In reached her apartment, she went straight to her room to take the files. Dong Wan sat on the couch and just looked around the apartment.

“ You live here alone? “ Dong Wan asked Jae In who just walked out from her room.

Jae In nodded and went to the kitchen and took out some sandwiches and gave one to Dong Wan.

“ Your parents? “ Dong Wan asked.

Both of them walked out and Jae In closed the door. They both waited for the elevator to arrive.

“ My parents are currently living in America with my older brother. “ Jae In replied.

The elevator door opened and both of them entered.

“ Your parents don’t visit you when you were hospitalized? “ Dong Wan asked.

“ Nope. They don’t even know that I was hospitalized in the first place. “ Jae In replied.

They entered the car and drove back to the building.

“ But why? “ Dong Wan asked suddenly.

“ Why what? “ Jae In confused.

“ Why your parents don’t even visit you? “ Dong Wan asked.

“ Well, we used to fight over small matters and suddenly it grew so big that I left the house 9 years ago. Since then, I lost contact with them. I just to got to know that they left Seoul yesterday from my older brother who just got married last week. “ Jae In replied.

Finally they reached the building. Jae In walked towards her office and Dong Wan followed her. Jae In asked Dong Wan to sit down.

“ So now, tell me why do you have to tease that guy when he was still alive? “ Jae In seriously asked.

Dong Wan kept his head down. How is he going to answer to her question. Dong Wan just sighed.

“ Actually, I don’t really mean it. It is just for fun right? It is only a joke. “ Dong Wan replied.

“ A joke is not a joke if one person enjoys it but the other person does not. “ Jae In replied.

“ So you think that Min Woo’s death is related to me, Jung Hyuk and Sun Ho? That is what you are thinking? “ Dong Wan asked.

“ That’s not the case but, do you guys still in contact with each other after your graduation? “ Jae In asked.

“ Well, we don’t really keep in touch with Min Woo. But I heard that he used to be a composer in M Company before his death. “ Dong Wan replied.

“ A composer? “ Jae In asked.


Chapter 12 is up. Well sorry for the short chapter. Currently working on chapter 13 which will be featuring Minwoo~~~ So yeah. Hope you just enjoy this chapter. Love you guys a lot.