Four ♡

The Detectives • discontinued •

“ Oh really? How I am supposed to trust you? “ Mr. Yoo asked.

“ Because… I can see ghost. “ Jae In replied softly.

The taxi stopped immediately and Mr. Yoo turned towards Jae In.

“ Are you kidding me? “ Mr. Yoo asked.

“ I don’t think you will believe me but I will alight here. “ Jae In took out her wallet and gave Mr. Yoo some cash.

“ Oh, and there’s one beside you too. “ Jae In continued, pointing to the passenger seat before stepping out from the taxi.

She walked towards Kingdom Mall, which isn’t really far away from where she is standing. After entering Kingdom Mall, she went to the second floor where lots of branded clothing was sold. Jae In entered one of the shops and was interested in one of the dress sold there. She took the dress and tried to find the shop owner, when suddenly, she bumped onto someone.

“ I’m sorry. “ Jae In apologized to him.

“ It’s alright. You’re buying this? “ he asked.

“ I was about to ask about the price. Are you the shop owner? “ Jae In asked.

“ Yes. This dress is 45000₩. But since I know you, I will give you half the price. “ he replied.

“ You know me? “ Jae In asked curiously.

“ It’s  me. Choong Jae. “ he exclaimed.

“ Choong Jae? I guess I heard that name before. “ Jae In mumbled.

“ Jae In-ah, oppa wants to introduce you to someone. “ Hye Sung said.

“ Who? Your parents? Your siblings? “  Jae In asked.

“ You will know when we get there. “ Hye Sung answered.

Hye Sung drove towards a fancy restaurant. They walked into the restaurant and saw a young man sitting down and seem to be waiting for someone.

“ Choong Jae-ah. “ Hye Sung waved at him and walk towards him. Jae In just quietly followed Hye Sung towards the table.

Choong Jae stood up. He looked at Hye Sung.

“ So this is your girlfriend that you have been talking about? She’s pretty. “ Choong Jae said.

Hye Sung nodded.

“ Choong Jae-ah, let me introduce. This is Jae In. Go Jae In. She’s about the same age as you though. “ Hye Sung introduced.

Jae In bowed.

“ Hello. “ she shyly said.

The three of them sat down and start talking about their life while waiting for the food to arrive.

“ Hye Sung hyung, so when are you guys going to get married. I mean you guys looked perfect. “ Choong Jae asked.

Jae In and Hye Sung laughed.

“ Well, it’s only been three months and you’re talking about marriage. “ Jae In replied in a formal manner.

“ Jae In. Just drop down the formalities since both of us are the same age. “ Choong Jae said.

 

“ Now I remember. Park Choong Jae. The guy that Hye Sung oppa introduced me to. So how’s life? “ Jae In asked.

“ Well, still the same old Choong Jae. Well, if you and Hye Sung hyung didn’t involved in that unfortunate accident 5 years back, you guys could attend to my wedding. “ Choong Jae replied.

“ Wedding? When? Congratulation. “ Jae In asked.

“ Two years ago. She’s quite a nice lady and she’s the owner of this shop and I, as a wonderful husband as ever has been helping her. And would you mind if I ask you out for lunch? “ Choong Jae replied.

“ Won’t your wife scold you? If that’s the case, let me pay this dress first. “ Jae In passed the money towards Choong Jae.

“ You can keep the change. “ Jae In continued.

Choong Jae informed his staff to take care of the shop and both of them went to the café, which were located near the fountain.

They sat down, and ordered some drinks.

“ So, how’s your life now? “ asked Choong Jae.

“ Well, I just got discharged from the hospital this morning. And I will be continuing my career as a detective at the same place where I work 5 years ago. “ Jae In replied.

“  You’re working as a detective again? “ Choong Jae asked.

Jae In nodded.

“ Being a detective is what I wanted to be since young. Even if the same thing happens to me again, I will still be a detective no matter what. “ Jae In replied.

Suddenly, a lady walked towards them.

“ Hubby? “ the lady asked.

“ Oh? Honey, come and join us. “ Choong Jae said.

“ So you’re his wife. Hello, I’m Jae In. “ Jae In introduce herself.

“ Jae In? “ the lady curiously asked.

“ Jae In, this is Yi Ryung, my wife. Honey, this is Jae In, one of my friend’s fiancée. “ Choong Jae introduced.

“ Fiancée? So where’s the guy? “ Yi Ryung asked.

Jae In’s face changed.

“ He passed away 5 years ago while trying to save me from getting stabbed. “ Jae In replied.

“ But since I can see spirits and ghosts, I can still see him anyways. “ Jae In muttered.

“ Oh, I’m sorry to ask you such questions. Well, I don’t remember seeing you at the wedding? Didn’t you say you are friends with Choong Jae? “ Yi Ryung asked.

“ Honey, after Hye Sung hyung being stabbed at the back, she was stabbed in the stomach, leading her to 5 years coma. So she couldn’t attend our wedding 2 years ago. And she’s just discharged this morning. “ Choong Jae explained.


Finally an update^^ To aznfangirl_ thanks for subscribing. Please don't be a mute reader. Comment below on how you guys feel about this chapter. Remember to subscribe. Love you all :*