Three ♡

The Detectives • discontinued •

Jae In walked towards her room with a smile and keeps the paper in a box where all her memories of her and Hye Sung were kept. She then saw a book that she had kept for more than 6 years in the drawer. She opened the book and starts reading from the first page. She recalled of a memory of her and Hye Sung.

 

“ Jae In-ah, what are you doing? “ asked Hye Sung.

Jae In who was writing a novel turned around and saw her beloved boyfriend, Hye Sung and hugged him.

“ Oppa, if we get married and had our own children, I would want to read this to them as a bedtime story. The love story of their parents. “ replied Jae In.

Jae In actually has an unique hobby, to write her own novel. She started writing novels since she was 15, and when she fell in love with Hye Sung at the age of 22, she starting publishing her novels and received so much love but her fifth novel wasn’t that successful. She was criticized, as her storyline were exactly the same as her rival, Lee Ye Won. She stopped writing and start on her new career, as a detective.

Hye Sung always had been supporting Jae In’s actions. When Jae In were criticized, Hye Sung were there defending her and he is also the one who give inspirations and motivations for her to start on her new career.

 

Tears starting flowing down her cheeks. She placed the novel that was supposed to be published as her sixth novel but she had stopped writing it after that painful incident. Suddenly, she received a text message from her team leader.

Miss Go Jae In, please report to the office at 11 tomorrow.

“ What should I wear tomorrow? “ she asked herself. She took her bag and went out of the apartment. She flagged a taxi.

“ Kingdom Mall please “ she said [ Sorry but I’m in love with Master’s Sun ]

 The taxi driver recognized Jae In.

“ Are you Go Jae In? The famous detective in Seoul? “ asked the driver.

“ Yes, I am Go Jae In. “ replied Jae In with a smile.

“ Don’t you remember me? You helped me find the one who killed my wife 5 years ago.  “ continued the driver.

 

It was 27 November 2006, Hye Sung’s 28th birthday. Jae In was supposed to celebrate his birthday with his family but due to her schedule, she was supposed to help out with the case of Yoo Yoon Jae’s wife who was murdered.

“ Oppa, I’m sorry that I couldn’t spent time with you and your family on your special day. “ Jae In called Hye Sung.

“ Jae In, it’s alright. Work always come first didn’t I tell you? Concentrate on your work. “ Hye Sung replied.

Jae In couldn’t spent Hye Sung’s last birthday before he died the next month.

 

“ You are Mr. Yoo Yoon Jae? Nice to meet you. “ Jae In remembered the incident.

“ Thanks to you, the murderer was arrested. If you didn’t help me, I bet he would be out there killing other innocent people. Am I right? “ Mr. Yoo said.

Jae In smiled and looks at the window. She saw a young man that resembles a lot like the murderer. He looked pale and disappears into thin air. The ghost appears again but this time beside her.

The ghost told his last words to her and told Jae In to tell it to Yoo Yoon Jae.

“ Actually, the person who killed your wife had died a few days ago. He thought about how he would going to take care of his family after he was discharged. But days after days, he thought of suicide. “ Jae In told him.

“ And the murderer was actually your wife’s cousin right? Well, he was scared that the company will fall onto her hands as their grandfather is biased towards your wife. And remember when your wife owns a company and failed badly? He doesn’t want that to happen to the company. “ Jae In continued.  


A short update. And I promised to upload Chapter 4 tomorrow before school holiday officially ends. If you guys have been following me on Twitter, you know how I am in love with Master's Sun right now. So some of the scene will be inspired by the drama itself. And sorry for the bad English. I was actually sick right now and I don't know what the hell am I'm writing. I am just writing what is in my mind right now.