Fifteen ♡

The Detectives • discontinued •

“ So, from a student who always flunk his studies became a composer? “ Jae In asked.

“ Yeah, he composed a lot of songs. 4Minute’s Femme Fatale is his last song he composed before he passed away. “ Dong Wan replied.

“ If his career is great, I guess someone wanted to ruin his career. Dong Wan, do you know anyone that might be suspected of murdering Min Woo? “ Jae In asked.

Dong Wan thought of awhile.

Ahn Chil Hyun, Lee Jae Won, Son Ho Young, Lee Jae Jin.

“ Wait what? Lee Jae Jin? “ Jae In exclaimed.

“ You know him? He’s the leader of F4 in Shinhwa High. “ Dong Wan said.

“ I know. Dong Wan, let’s go. “ Jae In said.

“ Where? “ Dong Wan asked.

Jae In ignored him and dragged him into her car and drove to a building. They walked out from the car and Dong Wan stared at her.

“ JJ Company? “ Dong Wan asked.

“ Jae Jin. You are seriously going to pay for this. “ Jae In murmured to herself.

Both of them walked inside. It was luxurious. Gold photo frames were hanged at the walls. The counter was made from the most expensive white gold in South Korea.

“ Miss, how may I help you? “ asked the clerk.

“ Is Jae Jin’s here? “ Jae In replied.

The clerk nodded and brought Jae In and Dong Wan to Jae Jin’s office. 

“ How on Earth do you know Jae Jin? “ asked Dong Wan.

“ That jerk is my cousin. “ replied Jae In.

The elevator door opened and the clerk knocked the door.

You may enter.

A voice came in from the office.

The clerk opened the door.

“ Sir, there is someone who wanted to meet you. “

Jae In came in followed by Dong Wan.

“ It’s seriously been a long time since last met right my cousin? “ asked Jae In.

“ Jae In-ah, why did you suddenly come here? “ Jae Jin asked as he stood up from his sit and walked towards Jae In for a hug.

“ You don’t have to be so nice to me. “ Jae In coldly said as she removed Jae Jin’s hands from her waist.

Jae Jin looked at Dong Wan.

“ Aren’t you – “ Jae Jin asked.

“ Dong Wan. Kim Dong Wan. “  Dong Wan replied.

“ So, what’s brings you here? “ Jae Jin sat down at his seat.

“ I heard that you and Min Woo aren’t in good terms since high school. Am I right? “ Jae In asked.

“ Why suddenly did you bring up Min Woo? I thought he’s already dead. “ Jae Jin replied, trying to avoid Jae In’s eyes.

Dong Wan gave a how-on-earth-do-you-know face to Jae Jin.

“ I mean it was all over the Internet now. Composer Lee Min Woo died at the age of 35. Murder case maybe? “ Jae Jin said.

“ The police founded his body at Han River. And it has been a week and there’s no one handling that case. And if this goes on, that murderer might kill someone else. “ Jae Jin continued.

“  How on Earth do you know that? “ Jae In asked.

“ I repeat once more. I read from the Internet. What? You think I’m the one who killed that jerk? “ Jae Jin replied.

Dong Wan found something unusual in the office. A camera. He took the camera and switched it on. He was shocked to see pictures of Min Woo’s body lying at the shore of Han River.

Dong Wan looked at the date that the pictures were taken.

12 February 2013

The exact date where Min Woo’s body were found when the police were doing their night shift patrolling around the area of Han River.

Dong Wan brings over the camera to Jae In and showed the pictures to her.

“ What the hell?! Did your parents ever tell you not to take other’s thing without their permission?! “ Jae Jin shouted and tried to take away the camera.

“ Just shut up you jerk! Before I burn down this building, you better shut up. “ Jae In glared at Jae Jin.

Even though Jae Jin is a year older that Jae In, Jae Jin was afraid of Jae In due to her charismatic and fierce personality.

Jae Jin was brought Jae In’s car.

“ Tell me what happened. Just tell me why on Earth do you want to kill Min Woo? “ said Jae In.

Jae Jin wanted to get out, but he have no idea when did Jae In asked two of her colleagues to guard on him.

“ I’m just jealous. “ Jae Jin replied softly.

“ What?! Are you kidding me?! You own this huge building and you are seriously damn rich. And you are jealous of a composer? “ Dong Wan replied.

“ It’s just that… You see, Min Woo is well loved by his fans even though he is just a composer. A composer with a fanclub with more than five thousand members? Who will not be jealous? “ Jae Jin said.

“ So you want to be famous like Min Woo? “ Jae In asked with her eyes focusing on the road.

“ Yeah. I don’t really want to run this JJ Company anymore. My dream is to be a singer not a businessman who runs a company. “ Jae Jin said.

“ But, you can change JJ Company from a business company to recording label. Like SM Entertainment or YG Entertainment or even Shinhwa Company. “ Dong Wan said.

“ And because of this, you killed someone? Now how on Earth are you going to bring back Min Woo to life again? “ Dong Wan continued.


Chapter 15 is up~~ Hope you guys enjoy~~!! Do comment below.