Eleven ♡

The Detectives • discontinued •

“ Min Woo-ah, how about us treating you for lunch for your improvements? “ asked Choong Jae.

" Yeah, we could go to my mum’s restaurant. “ Hye Sung smiled.

“ Thanks guys. “ Min Woo replied.

The three of them walked towards Hye Sung’s mum’s restaurant. Following behind them is Sun Ho, Jung Hyuk and Dong Wan.

“ Aish, how are we going to set up a trap on that Special Stupid when those two are beside him? “ asked Sun Ho.

“ Choong Jae is a die hard big best friend of Min Woo. It’s going to be hard. “ replied Dong Wan.

“ How about Hye Sung? “ Jung Hyuk asked.

“ Hye Sung is just following Choong Jae. That’s all. “ Sun Ho replied.

“ Let’s aim at Hye Sung then Choong Jae. “ Dong Wan said.

Dong Wan explained to Jung Hyuk and Sun Ho on what they are supposed to do. Dong Wan tries to catch up on Hye Sung.

“ Yah! Shin Hye Sung! “ Dong Wan shouts.

Hye Sung turns to the back and saw Dong Wan, walking towards him.

“ What do you want? “ Hye Sung asked coldly.

“ I just want to apologize on what I have done just now. “ Dong Wan said.

“ If you are going to apologize, go and apologized to Min Woo instead. “ Hye Sung said and walked away catching up with Choong Jae and Min Woo.

“ That bastard seriously. “ Dong Wan kicked the rubbish bin near him. Sun Ho and Jung Hyuk walked towards him.

“ Chill Dong Wan. Let’s find another way. “ Sun Ho said.

“ Jung Hyuk, I need your help seriously. I swear this going to be the first and the last time you are going to do this. “ Dong Wan said.

Dong Wan whispered his plan towards Jung Hyuk.

“ What?! Are you crazy?! I will never ever going to do that! Over my dead body. “  Jung Hyuk exclaimed.

“ Please Jung Hyuk. You are like the only one that could do this. “ Dong Wan pleaded.

“ Alright then. But this is going to be the last time I’m going to do this. “ Jung Hyuk said and quickly walked towards Hye Sung.

Jung Hyuk called out Hye Sung’s name and he turned behind.

Chu~

“ What’s the actual had happened? “ Hye Sung thought to himself.

Hye Sung realized what has happened and slapped Jung Hyuk really hard. For this brief moment, Jung Hyuk felt like he's the top of the top of the world.

“ Ya! Mun Jung Hyuk! I’m so going to hate you for life. “ Hye Sung yelled and walked away.

“ Hye Sung-ah, did your lips seriously touch his? “ Min Woo asked.

Hye Sung felt like crying. Mun Jung Hyuk, the person whom he hated the most kiss him?

“ No. This can’t be happening. “ Hye Sung thought to himself.

Once they reach Hye Sung’s mum’s restaurant, they sat down.

“ Go and order anything you want. “ Hye Sung said and rushed towards the kitchen to wash his mouth.

“ Hye Sung’s mum. Can I have your most delicious dish you have made in this restaurant? “ Choong Jae asked.

“ Of course. Wait let me prepare it first. Why don’t you boys enjoy this first? “ Mrs. Shin replied as she placed a plate of kimbap on the table.

“ Wow. Mrs. Shin. You seriously made the best kimbap in South Korea. You are seriously the best cook ever. “ Min Woo exclaimed.

“ Well, thank you for the compliment boy. What’s your name? I haven’t seen you around in this area before. “ Mrs. Shin asked as she sliced some pork in the kitchen.

“ My name is Lee Min Woo. “ Min Woo smiled.

Mrs. Shin prepares the japchae while Hye Sung helps her with the samgyeopsal. After finishing everything, Hye Sung helps the serve the food.

“ Enjoy. “ Hye Sung smiled and sat beside them.

“ Hye Sung-ah, you didn’t answer my question just now. Did your lips seriously touch? “ Min Woo asked.

“ Don’t talk so loud Min Woo-ah. Actually yeah. Our lips do touch. But don’t ask me how does it feel like because it is seriously very disgusting and I don’t want to remember it. “ Hye Sung replied.

“ Hye Sung-ah, seriously, why on earth did you dislike Jung Hyuk the most? “ Choong Jae asked.

“ It’s just that both our personalities are different and because of that, both of us couldn’t work together. That’s all. “ Hye Sung replied.


--baozi--'s back. So how's the chapter beautiful lovelies? I've put in one RicSyung moment just to make sure that you guys don't feel bored. So basically this is the continuation of the previous chapter. Enjoy and do remember to leave a comment down below. xoxo, --baozi--