Eight ♡

The Detectives • discontinued •

The man ignored them and grabbed the suitcase. He told his men to force both Mr. and Mrs. Kim into the warehouse again.

“ Please. I’m begging you. Please have some sympathy on us. “ Mrs. Kim begged them but it failed.

They were tied at the exact same spot. The man took Mrs. Kim away from Mr. Kim.

“ Please. Don’t harm my wife. “ Mr. Kim begged.

The man ignored Mr. Kim and dragged Mrs. Kim away towards the huge van. A rope tied Mrs. Kim’s hands and were tied tightly with a cloth, which makes her hard to inhale air. The man drives the van towards the forest, which are just a few kilometers away from the warehouse.

When they arrived, the man dragged Mrs. Kim into the forest. Deeper and deeper.

“ Dare to shout for help and you will die. “ the man showed Mrs. Kim a sharp knife and aim at her face.

Mrs. Kim was terrified. She can’t do anything. The man brought her deeper and deeper. Until Mrs. Kim saw sunlight, Mrs. Kim thought that she could escape but she was wrong. In front of her is a huge lake.

The man dragged her. A boat is specially prepared for them. Mrs. Kim was forced to enter the boat. The boat moved towards the center of the lake before it finally stopped. The man and his crew threw Mrs. Kim into the lake and drove off.

For Mr. Kim’s death, he was starved till death in the warehouse itself. No one knew about Mr. Kim’s whereabouts, not even Dong Wan. Dong Wan thought that Mr. and Mrs. Kim just went for a short vacation until the news of a lady were drowned were showed on the television and he were sure that the lady was his mother.

 

“ So that’s what had happened. I bet Dong Wan felt so guilty after that incident. “ Jae In mumbled.

Jae In walked out from the room and walked towards her seat.

“ I’m sorry if I took a long time just now. “ Jae In apologized.

“ It’s alright Jae In. “ Dong Wan smiled bitterly.

Sun Ho walked towards them.

“ Hyung. Jung Hyuk hyung had asked me whether you want to help him. “ Sun Ho said.

“ I told you I don’t want to be involved in this case. Just ask anyone else. As long as it is not me. You know that Minwoo and me are not that close. “ Dong Wan refused.

“ Sun Ho oppa, who’s Minwoo? “ Jae In politely asked.

“ Oh. It’s you Jae In-ah. Minwoo is once our classmate when we were still in high school. And he might be the most stupid person I ever know in my whole entire life. “  Sun Ho explains.

“ Stupid as in? His attitude? Or studies? “ Jae In asked.

“ Might be both. He acts like the most stupid person ever. And one of my classmates used to about eating more walnuts and we used to call him Special Stupid. “ Sun Ho continued.

“ Maybe I can help out with the case. So where’s the documents? “ Jae In asked.

“ It’s with Jung Hyuk hyung. If you want it, I can give it to you by the end of the day. “ Sun Ho replied.

“ Just give me his office. And I would go there immediately. “ Jae In said.

“ The name sounds so awfully familiar. “ Jae In thought.

“ Go to Shinhwa Headquarters. You want me to drive you there? “ Sun Ho asked.

“ Sun Ho, it’s alright. I’m going to send her there. “ Dong Wan said.

Dong Wan and Jae In entered Dong Wan luxurious car and Dong Wan droved towards Shinhwa Headquarters.

“ Jung Hyuk? The name sounds awfully familiar to me. “ Jae In mumbled.

“ Familiar to you? Like how? “ Dong Wan asked.

“ The card. “ Jae In said and starts looking for the card inside her bag.

“ Card? “ Dong Wan thought to himself.

I just gave out my business card to a random lady. And she might think that I’m crazy.


Short update. Finally holidays are here~~ But there are tons of schoolworks I had to do for 2 months before the new school year comes.