One ♡

The Detectives • discontinued •

It was 23 February 2013, 4.50am the hospital was quiet as usual. Most of the patients were asleep. The doctor and the nurse came into this one room, Room 512. The doctor came towards the bed and check on the patient.

“ Nurse Jung, how long did she been in a coma? “ Doctor Yoo asked.

“ Nearly 5 years. For this 5 years, no one came to visit her. “ the nurse replied.

Doctor Yoo exited the room leaving Nurse Jung alone. She cleaned up the place. Suddenly, one of the glass dropped, making Nurse Jung shocked.

Nurse Jung bends down to pick up the broken glasses underneath the bed. For 8 years she had been working in the hospital, this is her first time that she has goose bumps. She felt something was behind her but she was scared to turn around. She slowly stood up and saw the patient’s eye opened. She was surprised. She froze.

“ What am I going to do now? “ she asked herself.

She quickly walked out from the ward and informed Doctor Yoo about the situation. Both of them ran back into the ward and Doctor Yoo started to check the patient again.

The patient looked at Doctor Yoo strangely. He asked the patient if there’s anything wrong. The patient just stared at him.

“ Doctor Yoo, she looks scary. Just look at the way she stares at you. “ Nurse Jung.

“ Where am I? “ the patient asks suddenly.

Nurse Jung walked nearer to her and told her everything. From the day the patient came into the hospital 5 years ago.

“ Where’s Hye Sung oppa? O-O-Oppa… “ the patient asked them.

“ Nurse Jung, who is Hye Sung? “ Doctor Yoo asked the nurse as he just started working there for 2 years.

“ You mean Shin Hye Sung? A famous lawyer in Seoul who died 5 years ago due to an accident. He is also her fiancée. “ Nurse Jung replied.

Doctor Yoo sat on the chair beside the bed and starts to interact with the patient whose name is Go Jae In.

Meanwhile, in a small apartment in Seoul, there lives a man named Kim Dong Wan. The laid back detective who don’t really care about his career at all. Even though it is early in the morning, he would start working out. Yes, he loves working out. Just look at his muscles and abs. Almost every man in Seoul is jealous of his body and because of that, many women were attracted.

While he was working out, he suddenly received a text message from his best buddy, Mun Jung Hyuk.

 Meet me at Shinhwa café at 11am. Something important I have to discuss with you.

Dong Wan put aside his phone and continue to work out. Since it was a Sunday morning, he didn’t have to go to work.

A few hours later, he washed up and get ready to meet Jung Hyuk. Both of them have been best friends for 15 years and their friendship still last even though they physically fought a lot during their teenage days. But as time goes by, they became quite mature to understand one another and seriously, they would help one another.

Dong Wan wore a white long sleeve shirt and his usual black jeans accompanied with his navy blue converse shoe that he had been using for the past 1 year. He went out of his apartment and drove to Shinhwa Café, a café owned by one of his friend, Lee Sun Ho.


Quite a short update. And 2 subscribers. Even though it is not a lot but thank you so much CM_Style & shinhwaengland . You guys seriously made my day and made me wanna update more frequently. And sorry for the bad English. I'm still learning ^^. So if you really like this story, remember to subscribe and comment. You guys are seriously my lovable happy pills