Our Past

Love You To Death
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The supermarket was a place that he loved to visit when he was young. He especially loved the food and toy aisle the best. His parents would always allow him to purchase a toy whenever they came for their weekly grocery shopping. He happily made his way over to the toys section and began to play with the ones that had voice built in them. He found it weird and funny at the same time seeing as not only did the voice repeat itself over and over again. But also, toys don't talk.
 

His eyes scanned the colourful toys in front of him, there were so many and he deeply wanted every one of them. But his mothers words was heard in his head, he could only pick one and one only. His hand finally reached for the one which he was playing with earlier. It was a red angry bird and the size was about the same size as a basketball making it more cute and adorable. He squeezed the yellow beak and giggled hearing the bird make funny noises, yes this was definitely the one he was going to get.
 

As he turned and began to look for his parents he noticed another person was in this toy aisle. It was a girl who was a little shorter than him and she was staring at the toys in front of her. He noticed that the little girl was hiccupping and it looked like she was crying seeing as she used the back of her hands to wipe away her tears.
 

He wondered if the female was lost seeing as none of her parents were with her. But, then again his weren't either.
 

As he watched her, he was somehow intrigued. He had never seen someone this odd. Usually kids who visit this section of the shop either end up throwing tantrums or leave in a happy state. The girl who stood few meters away from him did not cry her hearts out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter