Empty

Love You To Death
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her phone began to buzz in her uniform blazer pocket again, it had been vibrating for the last couple of minutes. The young female sighed before answering. A familiar voice was on the other line and by the tone of the male's voice she could tell he was in a hurry as usual.

"I'll be there in few more minutes" Answered the female who's voice in monotone indicating she was getting sick of saying that line.

The female with shoulder length silky straight brown hair gave another sigh before placing her phone back into her pocket. She glanced up into the warm afternoon sky. She didn't want to go home, she'd rather stay standing like this in the busy street filled with busy people by herself, all alone than to go home, because there wasn't much difference between her so called 'Home' and the place she was standing in.

Upon arriving at the front luxury door and before pushing the front door open the female took a deep breath. "I'm home" she called after entering her home hoping for someone to greet her other than her housekeeper but her parents. There was footsteps coming from the family living room and not before long, a male in his late 30's made his way towards her.

He was wearing a well fitted black suit with his hair well combed to the side. The female stood rooted to the ground watching the older man with clenched teeth.

He was wearing the same old stupid suit as always, it has always been that suit, that old suit telling her that made plans were going to be put on hold, it mean't that work was more important and that there was nothing she could do to change it. The suit was now something she could only picture her father in, it is as if she barely remembers her father wear anything other than that plain, boring stupid black suit.

"HyeJu, good you're home. I have something I need to discuss with you. But, get changed first."

He named her HyeJu, her father is a successful entrepreneur and mother who is a popular model. Obtaining the brains and visuals of her parents, HyeJu was perfect described by many.

HyeJu slowly made her way towards the staircase which her room was located in the second level. She paused midway in the stairs not bothering to turn around before uttering out the words 'It was fine.'

She didn't know why her father would want to know how her day went, at the start of age 9, he never even attended her school activities or events with her let alone, asking about it. It was useless for him to know how her day went. She didn't bother explaining how her day went in detail anymore,what was the point? He didn't care, he probably did it out of habit.

"You'll be in charge while I'm away, if you have any inquries let my assistant know." She heard her father talk to probably one of the maids in this house. HyeJu made her way into the living room once she finished changing. Now she was in her comfortable clothes before heading over to sit on one of the couches. While her father continued to give out tasks and rules clearly knowing that his daughter was in the room.

After what seemed to be ten minutes of answering questions if the maids had anymore left. He made his way towards his daughter. "Sorry your mother couldn't be here but she told me she would call you once her flight lands."

HyeJu, stared at the table in front of her, she couldn't believe her own mother hadn't even told her about leaving the country. Usually she would at the very least make a short phonecall or leave a message for her, letting her know where she was going and when she would be back.

"So where are you heading off to this time?" She looked over to her father who was seated next to her, but his focus was entirely on his phone.

"Japan" he didn't even bother explaining the details which HyeJu was hoping he would without her asking.

"When will you be coming back?"

This time though, he directed his eyes to his daughters "Listen, the housemaids will be here everyday, you could invite Youngjae, Kai and JR over if you want, they are very welcomed. I don't think you will even notice that I am gone"

HyeJu mentally scoffed at his fathers lame excuse of leaving her, choosing work over her as always. She was beginning to think he doesn't even love her one single bit at the very least since he doesn't even have a clue her own daughter was having problems with one of her childhood friends.

The bell to the house was heard and before everyone directed their eyes to who it was as one of the maids went to answer it. It wasn't long until Youngjae stepped into the living room after the maid told him where HyeJu was at. "Youngjae!" HyeJu heard his father call in his 'very happy to see you tone'

"H-hello, Mr Song" Youngjae bowed. He was definitely suprised to see HyeJu's father, her father was always in and then out of this country therefore there isn't much opportunity to see or to greet him. "It's nice seeing you again, my son. How's the family doing?" HyeJu watched as her fath

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter