Kiss?

Love You To Death
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A pair of eyes watched in disgust where he stood. "You're sick you know that?" Miyoul turned to face her older brother who stood in the entrance to her bedroom. Himchan was obviously stating that Miyoul used her own heart illness to get what she wanted and it wasn't right. It was wrong and sick.
 

Miyoul got up before carelessly throwing her cellphone on the bed, clearly ignoring the olders comment as she walked towards her bedroom door and slamming it in the process.
 

She didn't care about his opinion nor other peoples comments about her, if she wants something, she will get it.
 

“Miyoul, where is Sehun?” her mother asked, walking into the lounge where Miyoul was lying down on one of the families couches. The young female didn't feel like answering, eventhough she knew the answer to her mothers question.
Sehun came home to find her sitting on the couch, perfectly fine, watching Television. He was beyond furious, this was not the first time that his sister tried this. He approached her and all she did was only to glare at him. Her eyes cold. He voiced out for her to stop, stop her selfish acts of making him worry. But he didn't get a reply, all he got was her eyes looking up at him. Clearly showing she was not going to change.
 

“Are you alright? Are you not feeling well?” her worried mother asked while approaching her. Miyoul seemed to be not cooperating since she didn’t open her eyes. “If you are still angry with us moving here then I’m sorry. I know this is hard on you” her mother spoke again.
 

Of course she was angry with them moving. She couldn’t even tell or count how many houses she has moved to, and lived in. This is all due to her workaholic father. “I think we are going to stay here permanently, I spoke to your father and he seems to agree” her mother said happily trying to make her daughter feel better.
 

---
 

“Where did you go? I was starting to get worried” his mother asked when she saw Sehun come through their front door. “I went to pick up our uniforms” he replied while holding up the three bags in his hands to show. “Well I’m glad you’re home, but next time please leave your phone on” his mother protested before heading back into the kitchen. Sehun looked at his watch and his mother was right, it was almost six.
 

It was nearly dinner time, the children’s father came rushing through the front door while shivering. “Welcome back, how was work honey?” asked his wife who came out of the kitchen and helped her husband with his suitcase. “Good. How are the kids, are they settling in okay?” her husband asked in worry since he was the main reason why this family needs to move around due to his job.
 

“Himchan has been in his room the whole day, Sehun is placing the uniforms away and Miyoul…” she couldn’t finish her sentence as she looked at the family living room. The husband felt bad for his wife and told her he will talk to their upset daughter.
 

The worried, guilty father walked into the family living room once he got changed from his work clothes. Miyoul was still lying down on the family couch with her eyes closed. “Miyoul-ah” her father spoke with his friendly and sweet tone of voice. “I have something to tell you, can you please sit up” he asked with his loving sweet voice even though she wouldn't move one bit nor did she open her eyes.
 

“Mianhae. Appa will promise you this will be the last time so please be happy. I’ll make it up to you, so please...” Deep down, he knew his daughter would probably not forgive him this time.
 

He had broken too many promises.
 

He promised me we wouldn’t be moving anymore but look where we are. I wonder when we will start moving again. Why isn’t anyone caring about how I feel about this? Even Sehun isn’t taking my side. Miyoul thought as she lay there watching her father walk out of the living room.
 

~~~
 

“Stop hitting my god damn door! Have you lost your mi- ahhh!” the furious Himchan yelled while opening his bedroom door, but it wasn't long until he cried out in pain.
 

“Dinner is ready” Miyoul spoke coldly while watching her older brother cover his nose in pain.
 

The impatient Miyoul hit the door too hard and when the door flung open she couldn’t stop her hand in time, leading to punching Himchan in the face. “Y-You if you weren’t a girl right now, I will seriously kill you. Get the hell away and never touch my door again” he hissed, still covering his nose before quickly running into the bathroom.
 

Trust me, I rather die than come to get you if our mother hadn’t asked.
 

“My poor nose!” Himchan cried out, almost as if he was attending a funeral. Miyoul couldn’t help but roll her eyes as she walked away.
 

The family seated in the dining room and delicious cooked food was placed on the family dinner table. Miyoul was about to pick up her chopsticks and start eating when her mother asked “Where is Himchan? Miyoul did you get your brother?” her mother looked over to Miyoul who began to eat.
 

“He doesn’t want to eat” she replied after she swallowed her food. It was the truth since she was kind enough to get him, but he seems like he had other plans with his nose.
 

“That’s odd, he usually doesn’t skip dinner” her mother was confused, thinking what was wrong with her son.
 

As the family began to eat, footsteps was heard coming from the hallway.
 

Himchan made his way into the dining room and took his seat while glaring at his sister. He wished that looks could kill, since right now he wanted to kill her.
 

“Oh you came. I thought you didn’t want to eat” his mother was suprised to see him.
 

Himchan stopped glaring at Miyoul and looked over to his mother with his confused face. But before he could reply her mother gasped in shock. “Omo, what happened to your nose? Did you get into a fight?” Himchan’s nose was slightly bruised. In that instant the kids father directed his eyes over at him when he heard the word fight.
 

“What? I didn’t get into a stupid fight” Himchan confessed, feeling like he had done something wrong but clearly he was actually the victim. “Well, good” spoke his father before continuing eating.
 

“Then what happened to your nose?” his worried and curious mother asked.
 

“That creature did this, look at my poor nose. School starts tomorrow and it better not be looking like this, or I swear, I will kill her” Himchan spat out angrily.
 

“Just put makeup over it, no one will notice” Sehun offered his advice to his self-centred older brother.
 

Sehun, don’t help him, he doesn’t deserve it. Miyoul thought as she looked at her brother who was sitting next to her.
 

“Miyoul how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter