An Old Friend

Love You To Death
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You what?!" Miyoul exclaimed.

"Well, the teacher said we needed to form a 3 member group and there was only me and Jungkook-" Eunmi began to explain, clearly not knowing the other female's furious rage increasing by each second.

Miyoul cuts Eunmi off "I never said I wanted to be in your group in the first place! Who gave you the idea that I wanted to?!" she says through gritted teeth trying to contain herself because they were still in class.

The teacher ordered for the class to form groups of three because it was a group assignment, it was the last task to be done before anyone would be able to leave. 70% of the class was eager and began to form groups. The remaining 30% of the class began   about the work that needs to be completed in two weeks time. Eunmi was clearly in the 70%, heck, she was on the edge of her seat and  wouldn't keep her hands to herself as she kept poking the quiet female who sat next to her.


"Speaking of three members, where is Jungkook?" Eunmi questions, eyes scanning around the room totally ignoring the female next to her.

Miyoul's hands went up to pinch her nose bridge, clearly she's had enough. From what she can recall, she never asked for this. Not the group assignment with strangers, but to be-friended by them. All she wanted was to be left alone, she wanted to be in the same class so she could be close to a certain someone, not stuck here, having to deal with persistent annoying people.

Miyoul opened up her eyes again and watched as Eunmi stands up making her way towards the other direction of the class. Eunmi taps on the shoulder of a certain sleeping figure who seemed to be in a deep sleep on one of the desks. Jungkook groans, before lifting his head from the desk and opening his eyes to meet a now gasping Eunmi.

"Omo, what happened to you?! Did someone do this to you?!" Eunmi's voice boomed throughout the class, sure, she got Miyoul's attention, however since it was Eunmi, everyone seemed to be accustomed to it or something.

"Yeah, who doesn't like pain?" Miyoul's focus was still on the two, she knew she should turn her head back around and ignore what was happening approximately 4 meters away, but her eyes wouldn't let her, her eyes wouldn't leave the boy who had bruises at the corner of his lips.

"Stop being this way. I asked who did this to you?!" Eunmi fingers reaches out to lift the male's chin up to take a closer look. She was worried sick and here at this moment while her so called childhood friend takes pleasure in tormenting her.

Jungkook swats the female's hand away, he was serious now. Heck, he wanted to yell at her because this was her fault to begin with.

"Where were you during lunch?" His eyes never left the females and upon from seeing the female gulp, he knew she was about to lie.

"I-I had some errands to run for one of the teachers." Eunmi wasn't a good liar. Heck, she couldn't even tell a white lie if life had depended on it. It was just not in her nature to do this.

"You're lying." Jungkook heaves a frustrated sigh. He doesn't usually get irritated this easily, but Eunmi's constant lying was something which he could not bear anymore.

"I am not lying-"

"You were doing it again weren't you? God- how many times do I have to tell, beg and yell in order for you to stop?!"

Miyoul's eyesbrows slightly furrows, she heard half of the Jungkook's message and thus, leaving her confused. She wondered what he'd meant by asking Eunmi to stop, stop what exactly?

Unfortunately, the answer were not delivered seeing as in the next few seconds, the male stands up, grab his things and exits the classroom leaving behind a Eunmi in disbelieve.

Eunmi returns to her seat after shaking her what seems to be thoughts of 'what to do's.'

"Yah, quit sitting there and do something." Miyoul speaks out, eyes still on the female since the entire time.

"You heard?" Eunmi gaping in suprise, looking at Miyoul who rolled her eyes shortly after.

"Look here, I don't care about your problems or whatever that was but you need to fix this. I am not going to be in your stupid group. Got it?" Eunmi frowns, for a split second, she had thought that Miyoul has had a change of heart. But she guessed it will probably take a lot longer to achieve such a thing.

 

~~~

 

What a day.

 

Miyoul lets out a loud, exhausted groan before dropping dead onto the couch. She was still in uniform and her bag was dropped in the middle of the family room not caring about it. A certain female was definitely draining her energy since she practically had to force the nerd, by dragging her arm to the teacher about the group she was definitely not going to be apart in. Turns out, all that energy was wasted too. As the teacher had denied to the request.

"This is not fair" Miyoul mumbles, sinking her face into the cushion. The project starts as early as tomorrow and it runs for two, yes 2 whole damn weeks and if that wasn't bad enough, it included weekends. She shuddered at the thought of spending two whole hell weeks with nerd, it will not only drain her energy, it will drain her life.

Miyoul's stomach grumbles as she lays there thinking about ways in which she could make things a lot easier. She thought about just ditching it, she wasn't the type to be over obssessed with grades, she could care less of what her grades are at. However, she knew it was the reason why she did not end up being with her brother. Her grades took its toll.

Her stomach grumbles again and this time she musters up her strength and heads to the kitchen. Upon approaching the fridge door, there, she sees a bright yellow note stuck on the fridge.

Kids, Omma went out to buy groceries and I will be back soon. There is food in the fridge and Miyoul, don't forget to start on your homework and Himchan, I will leave you in charge.

A low groan escapes Miyoul's throat before crumbling up the sticky note and dropping it into the bin. She hated how every reminder was always about her homework, whereas Himchan was always in charge. Why was he in charge? For whatever reason Miyoul did not know.

And just like that on cue, Himchan makes his way into the kitchen. Miyoul grabs her juice before slamming the fridge door. She just wanted to get whatever she came to get and get the hell out. Because, it was this hard on being in the same room as him. Himchan makes his way past his younger sibling without looking at her. But as soon as he opens the fridge finding out that there was no more juice available, he pratically goes after his sister as if blaming her for taking the last one.

"No." Himchan's eyes grew dark and hearing one more 'no' from the stubborn female whom sat in the couch could lead him to explode. He was tired, he just came back from school soccer try outs and all he wished for was a drink. But no, his selfish sister takes the last one and happens to be enjoying it a bit too much.

"Have you forgotten that I am in charge." Miyoul scoffs before fixing her eyes on the television. This was one of the many reasons she hated him. Using that same lame excuse whenever things don't go his way.

"Suit youself." Miyoul hears the older speak before her wrist was siezed and the bottle fell from her grasp. "N-No! Give it back. Give it back!" Miyoul gets of off the couch and reaches out but fails as Himchan held it high in the air.

Miyoul struggled, she was shorter of course making it one of her disadvantages whenever a situation like this occurred. Her temper was rising, only leading her to do a certain thing. However, as Himchan knew how his sister worked. His left hand pushed the younger, causing her to stumble backwards, tripping onto the couch and falling onto it. Next thing Miyoul knew was that Himchan had her waist pinned with both his knees. His left hand placed on top of his sisters fragile throat, forcing her to look up at him and now with her murderous eyes on him, Himchan gulps down the remaining juice from the small carton. Clearing enjoying who had won this time.

"I hate you" Miyoul whimpers once the older gets off. She hated these moments, she felt so helpless and weak. Why was she so weak? She could not even push him away, let alone do anything.

 

Her mother returned home around six in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter