Bond

Love You To Death
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been almost 30 minutes and there was still no apology from the stubborn female. Miyoul was still locked in the dark closet. She knew what was required of her in order to be released but she wasn't the type to not give in easily, despite her extreme fear of the dark which unfortunately her oldest brother clearly knew about.

 

She was trying her best to remain calm with even breathing but doing this for 30minutes was unbearable.

 

Finally in the end, she needed out.

 

"I'm sorry." She calls out with shaking breath, her eyes has been kept shut the whole time afraid to meet the darkness that surrounded her.

 

"I said I'm sorry! Let me out!" She placed herself against the door before opening her eyes slowly. It was pitch black, she couldn't see, her eyes wondered around causing her breathing to rise and her heart to slowly accelerate in panic.

 

It was only a few more seconds before the door was flung opened and bright ray of lights entruded the dark room, hitting Miyoul's eyes in the process.

 

"Now that's more like it and I really hope you meant it." Himchan watched his sister who was panting heavily with her hands and knees on the ground. Miyoul afraid of the dark was nothing new to him which was why he knew this unique technique of his would work. It was evil and he knew it.

 

With hands clenched tightly Miyoul held back her wrath, who knows what could possibly happen if a wrong word slips out of and may lead Himchan to locking her away again. Standing up, she glared and cursed mentally at him. She wanted to kill him this instant upon seeing the light smirk visible on his face. Though, Himchan's eyes weren't on hers which made her to direct her eyes to where the older was staring out to.

 

Sehun was seated on the floor, leaning against the wall next to the door which his sister was locked in. He looked like life just had been out of him. He couldn't bring himself up nor look at his sister. Miyoul inhaled and exhaled, she couldn't believe this. Sehun being here said everything.

 

"Are you helping him now?

 

"Are you on his side now?"

 

"Are you enjoying what he is doing to me?"

 

Answer me!" She was hurt, all that time being locked away she prayed for only one person, and that person was Sehun. She prayed for him to set her free, to help her, to be her rescuer. But guess she was wrong, reality was that the person whom she thought would come save her did not exist anymore.

 

A verbal response wasn't needed because the answer was already present on Sehun's face. It was killing him from the inside, he was filled with such strong emotions of guilt and regret. Standing up, he stared at the furious female in front of him. It was never his intention to bring or cause any harm to his sister, but what choice did he have? It made sense few moments ago during the talk with his older brother.

 

 

 

"Of course I care, this is why I am doing this. You don't know her capabilities and I'm sorry to say this but she isn't the Miyoul you knew seven years ago. She's changed." Himchan's words brought Sehun back from his past memories. Deep down a part of him knew that Miyoul was different, but there was another part of him chose to be blinded to those words that left Himchan's lips. He didn't want to admit that his beloved sister was cold, selfish and manipulative.

 

"You're right, she has changed. She has grown to be more stronger. So quit whatever you are trying to pull, her condition is already worse enough so don't push her to the limit." His protective insinct took over, all he wanted to do was to find his sister, the longer he stood still, the more paranoid he became.

 

Himchan could see the uneasiness of the younger but this didn't stop him from continuing. "I am doing this for her own good. You and our parents may be the only ones who puts up with her but what about the world? She's losing her ability to care, but we can get her back, the Miyoul we once knew. I know it may be hard for you but all that is needed from you is to help me."

 

"I need you to be on my side for this."

 

 

 

Though, now upon seeing his sister in this state, nothing made sense to him anymore. "Miyoul-" His hand reached out for hers, but the reaction the female gave off took him by suprise and if possible his heart ached.

 

Miyoul took a step back, her face was distorted with rage "don't touch me and save it" she didn't want to hear anything from him and so walking around him, she speedily made her way up the stairs.

 

"I know it doesn’t feel like we are doing the right thing, but trust me, it is.” Himchan reassured the depressed and miserable Sehun who was now staring at him.

 

“Are you sure about that? Because it seems to me like it's heading to the wrong direction” by hearing the tone of his voice, Sehun was infuriated. He was angry at the older, but deep down inside he was angry with himself. He was angry at himself to believe that this was actually the right way to get his sister back.

 

“It will take time, you think she can change over a few damn minutes? Heck, you should be thanking me.” Himchan fought back. Who happens to be enjoying this a little too much. As evil as it sounds, he got what he wanted, his apology from Miyoul and something a little extra in the end. Hurting the the perfect boy whom both his parents loved.

 

~~~

 

"I will protect you."

 

"Liar liar liar!" More books were thrown onto the ground, everything on her study table was now on the floor, some broken like the photoframes and some barely in one piece like the lamp. She was beyond furious and anything her eyes landed on, she wanted to murder it. Grabbing the door knob to the cupboard, she twisted it and soon the door was flung opened. Meeting her was rows and columns of stuffed animals which she treasured and loved deeply. But she was angry and every one of these stuffed animals reminded her of the same person whom once told her he would be there for her, to protect. "Shut up. Shut up. Liar!" She violently grabbed the medium brown stuffed teddy bear and threw it across the room, with it hitting the wall and landing in the floor with the rest of the broken shattered items. The black and white panda was the next victim, it was her 14th Birthday gift from Sehun and the more she thought about it, the more frustrated she became.

 

Almost every stuffed toy was thrown out of the cupboard and worse, some ended up being torn apart. The person responsible for this was now panting as she stared straight ahead of her. Her tired hands took a hold of the last toy. The size of this unrecognized toy was smaller than her usual collections and the longer she stared at it, the more blank her mind got. There was no memory behind it which she had found it quite weird but then she was exhausted at this moment maybe was why her memory or thinking may be a bit off.

 

Feeling more tired than ever, Miyoul placed the toy back into the corner where she'd found it before dropping her fatigue body onto the bed. She would've drifted off at this moment but the sound of her door being opened prevented her to do so.

 

"Get away from me. I don't want to see you." She felt the presence of the male behind her. Sehun's eyes scanned the room, a comple

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter