The Beginning

Love You To Death
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Disinfectant was the only word to describe what filled her nose as she stood in this dimmed room. It had a weird smell of somehow cleaness and as she looked around her, she could see machines which she was well aware of. She knew the purpose of those machines and what it required her to do like it was almost second nature to her.
 

"Okay sweetie, we are just going to scan your chest. It won't hurt. I just need you to remain still, can you do that for me?" A woman's voice was heard before the young girl turned to face her and nodded in understanding.
 

As she laid there waiting for the exam to conclude. She thought about the possibilites. The chances of her getting better and free of this nightmare which she was living in. So many tests were done throughout her whole life and the outcome of them all were not the ones she was praying for. But today, just maybe, maybe this would be her last scan. Her last Cardiac CT scan.
 

She could still remember the very first time she had to undergo a examination like this. The feelings of fear, suffocation and dizziness washed over her. It was a nightmare as she cried with her loving mother beside her, holding onto her shaking tiny hands at the age of six. But things were different now. For one, she was older. Two, she was used to it and three, she was more fearless now compared to the old her.
 

"This will sting a little and you may feel a little dizzy afterwards. But you are a tough cookie so I'm sure you can handle it, correct?" She didn't respond, instead she waited for the chemical to be injected into her right arm.
 

The scan took a bit longer than most of her past ones. But she was glad it was finally over. As she hopped of the motorized table the room spinned a bit but she got her balance. The doctor checked with her about calling her moth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter