Home

Love You To Death
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Come on, get up" he called, but only to cause her to groan out. Miyoul pulled the cover over her head, turning her back towards her older brother. She knew what she have to face once she gets up. It was moving day.
 

Miyoul stood by the gate entrance watching her parents and brothers load the van which came to pick up their belongings. The man got off his van to help while Miyoul watched the man closely, he was in his 30’s it seems and his clothes sure looked older than his age. She kicked a pebble not caring to help her parents or her older brothers.
 

When her parents and brothers went back inside to bring the last boxes of belongings, the man stood near the van waiting. “Why aren’t you helping them?” the man asked, looking at her. Miyoul looked away like she would ever want to talk to him. “You know it’s sunny there, why don’t you stand here” the man insisted, showing her that there was shade where the van was and where he was standing.
 

Miyoul directed her eyes where the shade was at and where he was standing. “You sick ert” she hissed out feeling disgusted.
 

“E-excuse me?” The man blurted in shock. “You should really start learning some respect young lady” scolded the man who was still in shock from what she had just called him.
 

“Stop talking to me.” She argued loudly while glaring at him. “Aishh you little brat” the man clenched his teeth in pure anger, especially when he is trying to talk to her about manners.


“Is it me, or did that man moving our things seemed kinda, pissed?” asked the boy with black hair in the car which was moving. “Watch your language Himchan and yes he did seemed a bit mad.” Replied the kids mother who was sitting in the front of the car. Next to her was her husband driving, while the three kids sat in the passenger seat at the back.
 

Miyoul tried to remain quiet as she stared out the window on her right. “Are we there yet” she complained after few moments of silence, now looking away from the window with irritation shown on her face. Her father who stared right ahead not noticing the look on his daughters face, laughed. “Honey, we’ve only been driving for five minutes.”
 

She hated long rides. It always made her feel dizzy and somewhat suffocating. “Go to sleep” Sehun who was seated next to her suggested.

 

Knowing it would be the best option, Miyoul laid her head on her brothers shoulder and closed her eyes.


~~~


“You guys go, I’ll stay here with her” Sehun said to his older brother and to his parents. Miyoul was still asleep with her head leaning on his right shoulder.
 

It wasn’t long until the hot bright sun had set in again, which Sehun tried to block the sun from shinning through on his sisters face using his hand.
 

Miyoul woke up and looked a bit lost. “Where are we? Where is everyone?” she questioned, looking at the only person who was in the car. “They went to grab something to eat” he answered as he stared at Miyoul's red locks. He didn't understand why his sister favoured this hair color so much. “So they left us here?” Miyoul snarled in disbelieve while looking around. “Well, you were still asleep so they didn’t want to wake you up” he replied, now trying to follow where her eyes were staring out to.
 

“Why didn’t you go?” she asked cheekily and focused her eyes on his. “My shoulder was being used as a pillow” he stated.
 

“I like your shoulder as a pillow much more than a real one” She quickly lay her head back onto his shoulder.
 

“Oppa” Miyoul called out softly and Sehun hummed in response. “Saranghae” Miyoul confessed and held onto Sehun’s right hand, which she then entwined it with her left hand. Her brother didn’t move or reply, instead he thought about how childish she acts sometimes, well most of the time.
 

“Why aren’t you replying?” Miyoul scolded lifting her head from his shoulder. “Because you already know the answer” he said and smiled.
 

“I’m thirsty” she mumbled angrily and got out of the car. Before slamming the door shut, she warned him not to follow, or to go after her.
 

“Stupid Sehun” She cursed loudly while walking to one of the shops. She didn't care about people walking past her giving her weird looks.
 

Walking into a shop she headed to where the drinks were placed in the freezer. She took the one which had the most bubble drawn on the can. Placing the drink in the booth, she handed which it seemed to be an amount too big. “Miss, your change” the sales lady called, but Miyoul had already walked out of the store. She was extremely thirsty.
 

Opening the can she looked at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter