Meeting You

Love You To Death
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rain splattered on the classroom windows and the classroom slowly begun to turn dark. “Hey, are you alright?” Eunmi asked upon seeing Miyoul staring out the windows from where she was sitting, and letting out a sigh once in a while.
 

Could this day get any more worse. Miyoul stared at the dark cloudy sky.
 

“Thank you for helping me earlier” Eunmi spoke causing the female to turn around to face her.
 

“I didn’t do it for you” Miyoul responded quickly letting her know the truth.
 

“It’s just that no one has ever stood up to those jerks before, I can't believe I used to like them” Eunmi directed her gaze back to the front of the white board before continuing to jot down the notes. It was few seconds lateruntil she noticed she wasn’t supposed to say the last part, thus leading her to covered with her two hands.
 

Idiot. Miyoul roll her eyes before directing her eyes back to the dark gloomy sky.
 

The final school bell rang and everyone packed up. “Don’t forget to complete your homework and I’ll see you all tomorrow” the teacher lectuered before exiting the classroom. Miyoul scoffed upon seeing his teacher race out of the classroom without a proper goodbye. Now that when she thought about it, it seemed her old teachers at her previous schools were more respectful than this.
 

After putting on her backpack Miyoul made her way towards the exit, but it didn't take long until she paused in her tracks. Someone was standing in the way and was blocking her path. She tried getting around the person who was standing in the way, but somehow that person moved to the side and blocked her again.
 

Yah, is this crazy person playing with me? Growing inpatient she looked up to see what was this persons problem.
 

It was the boy who had saved her before.
 

The two had a mini eye locking moment before Miyoul broke it off. “Move, you’re in my way” she noticed that the boy in front of her had big hazzle brown eyes, his rosey lips were parted a little showing his front two teeth. He was definitely taller than her but he was definitely a bit shorter than Sehun.
 

The tall handsome boy didn’t reply instead he smirked.
 

“How is your head?” he asked while taking this opportunity to study Miyoul’s face features. He found the female to be a little interesting. First, she had her pokerface on. Second, she somehow reminded him of someone but he couldn't figure out who.
 

Miyoul backed away a little since she felt uncomfortable. He was standing too close to her. What is his problem? Why does he want to know if my head is ok or not?
 

“Kookie, thank you so much for helping us out earlier. I think Ren has completely lost his mind this time with his mini minions” The busy Eunmi spoke as she quickly packed up all her things and placing them into her school bag.
 

“No problem, but next time please don’t start a fight which you cannot win in” Jungkook shook his head.
 

“It was stupid Ren who started it. I didn’t even say anything and still, he continued to mock me. I hate him” answered the now depressed Eunmi finally finished packing up. “I thought you liked him” Jungkook lightly laughed.
 

"That was in 5th grade. People change, he changed."
 

Miyoul rolled her eyes before she stopped following their conversation. She didn't know why she was listening in the first place so she made her way around the laughing male.
 

“Say, how do you keep the red coloring of your hair from fading?” Jungkook took some strands of Miyoul’s hair and examined it on his hands. Miyoul froze on the spot before she spun around to face him. There was no pain because he didn’t tug or pull on her hair since they stood so close.
 

Her eyes were wide and something inside her snapped. No one has ever laid a single finger on her before apart from her family members and seeing a stranger do this she was going to lose the plot. “Get your filthy, disgusting hands off” She growled. Jungkook however only acted like he was hurt by her words. “Ouch, that hurt. But my hands are perfectly clean.” It was clear, he was enjoying this.
 

Miyoul mentally screamed in her head from his reply, she knew he was not taking her seriously.
 

You crazy psycho, don’t make me punch you too. She thought, but before she could act on her thoughts someone interrupted the two.
 

“What are you doing?” Sehun asked as he made his way into the nearly empty classroom. Eunmi and Jungkook both directed their eyes to the guy who spoke.
 

“Sehun” Miyoul turned and felt relieved.
 

“I think you should let go” Sehun insisted while walking closer to Miyoul. He was confused as to why the boy was standing so close to his sister since he clearly knew Miyoul liked her personal space, especially to those whom she was not close to.
 

Jungkook let go at Sehun’s command.
 

“He just wanted to know her secret to keeping her hair red that was all” Eunmi interupted suddenly afraid that another fight may take place. Sehun's gaze hadn't left the slightly taller boys through Eunmi's reply instead now he thought why would Jungkook want to know that.
 

“Wouldn't the answer be obvious?” Sehun answered. Hair dye.
 

There was an moment of intense staring between the two boys before it got interupted. “Lets go home” Miyoul grabbed her brothers hand before heading to the exit of the classroom. Both Eunmi and Jungkook thought harder what was Sehun to Miyoul since they both were holding hands and heading home.
 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter