'I love you?'

Love You To Death
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For nearly two hours Eunmi had been pestering the new girl about the matter. She just couldn't and wouldn't let it go despite class were in progress and she herself knew better to be remained focused. But that was almost impossible due to her high interest of an particular person who still wouldn't leave her head no matter how hard she tried.

 

Choi Eunmi was not your average typical school student. She too, had history. She was, and still is, a victim of bullying. Which also explained the frightfulness, friendless and loneliness that everyone in this school knew about.

 

Eunmi's heart was as soft and fragile as a feather, she's over friendly and super loyal, but this also means she's gullible meaning this increases her vulnerability and in the end she will only get hurt. Though, this hadn't stopped her from making new friends and introducing herself to new people because this was who she really was. A friendly, down to earth bubbly girl.

 

"Himchan."

 

"That's his name. So will you stop bugging me now." The irritation in Miyoul's voice was slowly showing. She had been dying in class silently, putting up with the eager Eunmi, but now as soon as the bell went off, it felt like she could breath again. She had finally told the female, who of course had been following her with more questions about person who still made her cringe mentally whenever it was brought up, let alone think about.

 

This new information however, only added more fuel to the tiny spark of fire in Eunmi's pair of round eyes. A gasp left her lips before she slowly mouthed out the two syllables not believing such a name existed. Her heart was beginning to beat at a faster rhythm and her stomach began to feel weird, at this stage, it was crystal clear that the poor female was definitely developing a crush on the older male. 

 

The feeling was not new, but it did somehow had a much deeper effect on her. Her heart usually did not thump this hard for her past crushes and the feeling she was experiencing now was extraordinary. She may have potentially fallen in love.

 

"Sorry to kill the moment but I need a word with you. Nerd."

 

It took less than a second to see the smile and wonderful feelings and thoughts to vanish within Eunmi. Her breathing was hitched, her heart beat raced and her stomach churned. Her and Miyoul's pair of eyes turned to face the boy who had been standing facing them just few inches away.

 

"R-Ren" she was trembling in reality but in her head she was practically screaming. Here, stood her bully. The boy whom made her life a completely living hell from all the way back to seventh grade. The issue escalated from just a simple innocent confession from the young female to the male but instead, not only had she need to face the humilation from being rejected, she became the victim, she became a new target.

 

"Come with me now." Miyoul remained quiet and watched as the male who looked like he was in a bit of hurry. Eunmi, however looked reluctant to follow as she directed her pair of hopeful eyes to the female next to her. This however, caused the impatient male to repeat himself. This time a bit firmer, almost as if there was a hidden meaning behind it leading the female to comply.

 

Snapping her gaze on the two as they turned the corner, Miyoul her heels as she started to head to the cafeteria where her brother told her where he'd be at. She cursed in her head for losing track of time due to the needy Eunmi.

After clearing her head, she fastened her footsteps to the cafeteria and hoped Sehun had not started lunch without her.

 

~~~

 

Over at the cafeteria, Sehun had settled down at one of the empty cafeteria tables with his food. He wondered what was taking his sister this long to arrive and the more he thought about the reasons behind the lateness, the more he got worried, worried that she might've gotten into another fight.

 

It was when he took out his cellphone that someone dropped their food onto the table and sat down the opposite side to him. Miyoul pulled her sleeve up before digging into her food, munching it a bit too harsh. "Is everything okay?" Sehun asks.

 

Miyoul looked up upon hearing his question "Why wouldn't everything be okay?"

She was not okay, Sehun knew by the tone of his sisters voice.

 

"I mean, everything is perfect. A weirdo is following me, well, practically everywhere."

 

"I am not in your class"

 

"and those physcho freaks sitting near the entrance is irritating me!"

 

Sehun frowned, he did not know that his younger sibling was feeling like this. He thought Eunmi was the perfect person for his sister because Eunmi had the personality which somehow was the opposite to Miyoul's. There was also the new class arrangments of them both being split up, he thought it was a good idea seeing as Miyoul will finally be able to have some independence and as for Sehun himself, he may actually be able to make some friends and importantly keep them. But there would always be a downside to this. There's a high chance of Miyoul rebelling and possibly lead to fights which he may not be able to prevent if they were in separate classes.

 

"Those four females?" He asked, quite confused about who his sister was refering to in her last remark. The group of females were chatting and laughing away, there was nothing which he found quite odd about them, infact he had no idea who they were and wondered how they were related to the female in front of him.

 

Miyoul glared over at the four happy females, she wanted to rip their heads off, revenge for what they've done to her yesterday.

 

Wanting to change the subject, Sehun looks at his sister with hopeful eyes before asking a question which he had been wanting to know. "So, apart from Eunmi, have you made any new friends?"

 

Miyoul's attention reverted with eyes squinted a bit in suspision. "Have you?" She says with a slight hinder of demand in her tone.

 

Sehun was expecting an answer but hearing the question being directed back towards him, he found himself beginning to feel uncomfortable.

 

"You have, haven't you!" Miyoul's voice booms, her possessiveness clearly showing. Sehun remained quiet, he couldn't respond because on the inside, his thoughts was a complete mess. He was jumping into sides of to either to lie or to confirm what his sister had said. He did infact had made some friends, however, he was a bit resistant. A classmate of his was assigned to show him around school, but Sehun, himself tried his best to decline to such a kind offer without wanting to hurt the feelings of the other. He knew it would be a bad idea of him being with anyone, especially when he knew how it'll make Miyoul feel. He was also offered to join the student and the students two other mates for lunch, but he also had to decline. He couldn't lie that he was quite happy upon meeting such people whom also had a good heart, offering him a warm welcoming to their school but there was also that strong emotion lingering around. That feeling causing him to disengage with people eventhough he didn't want to.

Maybe this was because he was so used to the idea of knowing the term "friends" would never work for him because a person he was related to would always create ways to destroy or manipulate it.

 

"Ani, there's no one." Sehun finally responds, looking into his sisters pair of murderous eyes feeling horrible that he had lied to her which he never would do.

 

"Good, because I haven't either." Miyoul's murderous gaze faded before she continued to eat again. Sehun remained silent and still for few more seconds before, he too, ate.

 

Once finished with their food, Miyoul's ears picked up loud gasps from the students nearby. Most of the students directed their attention and made their way towards a certain table located in the other side of the cafeteria. Miyoul had trouble seeing what it was really about thus she watched the backs to the students who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter