Him

Love You To Death
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Alright, so if look into pages 56 and 57 of your textbooks. It'll give you the formulas for these equations." Her eyes were getting teary due to the non-stop yawns. Mathematics was definitely not her faviourite subject at school, she despised numbers, equations and formulas to the point her brain automatically would just switch off. It was 20minutes into the lecture and she was already in a daze mode. Miyoul sat in her chair with her elbows propped up, chin resting on her palm and eyes staring blankly at the front whiteboard. Her teacher was busy drawing up the mathematical equations and explaining it afterwards but the dazed female couldn't care any less about what he was saying.
 

Her eyes began to wander off, now to the classroom. There were mostly windows on the left and right side thus allowing sunlight to come in. The room itself was not too small nor too big seeing as there were spaces between the rows of desks. She could hear his teacher at the front alright eventhough she sat all the way at the back. There were approximately about 30 students in this room and to her suprise it was quiet, though, there were some laughs and chitchat. There was a clock hung in the front of the classroom just above the whiteboard and that was mostly the object which her eyes would focus on. Staring at it as if it would magically turn and move faster.
 

A tap was felt on her right arm causing her to direct her eyes to the girl who sat next to her. The same girl who she ignored at the beginning of this class. The girl did not say anything, instead she rotated her book showing Miyoul what she wrote.
 

Do you need help with the questions?
 

Eunmi must've thought that the girl was lost.
 

Instead of giving her reply back, Miyoul turned her head 90degree to the otherside of the classroom. Ignoring the girl for the second time.
 

A loud ruckus by the classroom's door was heard causing everyones pair of eyes to look what was about. A student in uniform barged into the room panting. The teacher shook his head lightly as he watched the boy trying to catch his breath. He obviously disturbed his class.

"Why are you late again? Class started 30 minutes ago, and don't you dare try to give me excuses. I've heard them all!" The teachers voice boomed showing he was completely furious.
 

The boy with jet black hair wiped his sweat away with his forearm. Dropping his bag to the ground in the process, clearly exhausted from the run. "I have a reason, I-"
 

He was cut short due to the teacher calling out to him to take his seat. The boy pick up his bag quickly before walking off to the direction of his desk. He bit his lip in worry, afraid the teacher might explode on him again if he didn't hurry. His eyes couldn't get any wider once he had approached his desk, only to find that someone had sat on it. Confused, he scratched his head before looking around the classroom. Was he in the right class? Or did the seating plan change? He looked at the person who sat in his seat, and who was also staring up at him in a poker face expression.
 

"I think this is my seat" He lowered his head before whispering out. Almost afraid to cause another commotion.
 

The teacher turned back around from the whiteboard and if possible, steam was coming out from his head. "Jeon Jungkook I told to take your seat! Quit messing around- You know what I don't have time for this."
 

"Detention afterschool!"
 

The boys shoulders dropped in heaviness as he made his way over to a free desk. He ruffled his hair in frustration as he sat in his seat. It wasn't fair. He got detention all thanks to that new girl.
 

~~~
 

The bell went off indicating class was over. Everyone packed up their belongings, guys quickly throwing anything which were on their desks into their bags while the girls packed up slowly and neatly.
 

Miyoul guessed it was break time already since she saw the teacher putting his files into his suitcase. She stood up and made her way to the exit of the classroom. She couldn’t wait to get out of this place and to see her brother.
 

But as soon as she reached the door, her teacher's voice made her freeze in her steps.
 

“I nearly forgot, since Miyoul is new around here will anyone want to show her around our school grounds?” He scanned the room for any volunteers.
 

She was about to oppose to his stupid and useless idea, but that did not go according to plan when someone called out and accepted it.
 

You again.
 

“So your name is Miyoul?” Eunmi asked sweetly. Miyoul didn’t reply, instead she stood outside of her classroom. Waiting for Sehun. She couldn’t leave since she did not know of his room number.
 

“That’s a nice name. You know the bell doesn’t ring for another 20 minutes why don’t we grab something to eat?” Eunmi spoke since Miyoul didn’t reply. After about 10seconds of silence between the two. Someone called out making the two girls to direct their eyes to the group of five boys and some girls followed closely behind who were heading their way.
 

“Hey look, it’s the loser trying to make a friend!” Miyoul and Eunmi's eyes moved to the direction of where the boy who called. He had blonde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter