Nightmares

Love You To Death
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a saturday afternoon, the Oh siblings were all at home, each one of them focused on different things.

Himchan was in his room occupied in a conversation on his phone while lying on his bed. His jet black hair was disheveled as he remained lying on his comfortable bed for almost 2 hours and there was no indication of him getting up at any moment. His lips would curve upwards presenting his small smile as he read the incoming messages from someone he had assigned as "Dongsaeng Im" on his contact list.

The second youngest child of the Oh siblings, Oh Sehun was in his room occupied in his school textbooks. Sehun, unlike his older brother, was already well dressed and his hair was definitely combed.

The youngest child Miyoul was downstairs lying down on one of the family couches, watching a high school drama which was currently on. At first glance you would've thought she was actually indulged in the episode, but Miyoul was no way near concentrated on the show. Her mind was somewhere else.

"Is this show any good?" The kid's mother came out from the kitchen when she had done the preparation for dinner.

"I don't know" Miyoul responded softly as her mother shifted the young female's head a little so that she could be seated where she lay.

Miyoul turned her head and gaze away from the television and looked up at her mother. Her head was resting on her mother's lap and she loved watching her mother from this angle, because she could see her mother's face, she could easily hug her mother if she wanted to, she loved having her nose filled with her mother's sweet floral scent because it would always bring her ease.

"Your scheduled appointment is in 2 hours, do you want to eat something now?" Her mother asked, looking down at the younger female while her hands ran through the female's red locks.

"I am not hungry." Miyoul responded, while she turned towards her mother and latched her arms around the older woman's waist, hugging her in the process.

Miyoul's mother presented a small smile in the end and continued to caress the young female's head.

 

~~~

 

"Himchan, Sehun, your sister and I are heading out now, and lunch is on the kitchen table if you're hungry" Miyoul stood by the front door and watched her mother called upstairs. There was no response in the next couple of seconds which was nothing new, the boys knew about Miyoul's regular doctor checkups at the hospital and their mother's reminders were almost something which was stuck into their brain.

As they both got into the car, Miyoul's gaze was set to the side, towards the window. She was feeling slightly tired and it looked like her energy had dropped.

"Do you want me to get your brother?" Her mother watched her and waited for an answer. She didn't know why the female had been so gloomy lately, it was beginning to worry her not knowing why. She had thought that maybe it was probably due to not having Sehun here, but the answer coming from the young female next told her otherwise

"Ani" Miyoul says.

Throughout the ride to the hospital all she wanted to do was to fall asleep, but that was not possible because her mother would continuously ask her questions.

"You scared me for a while you know." Her mother began. Miyoul doesn't respond, nor look her way.

"I don't understand why you're so angry with Jaehyun Oppa." Her mother continued after not getting any response from the quiet female.

At the mention of the name Miyoul's eyes closed and her eyebrows burrowed in annoyance.

"He had done so much for us. He must've had a good reason for being away for so long and to even lose contact with us."

Miyoul's eyes slowly opened and she turned to face her mother, who had her eyes focused on the road straight ahead. "I told you I don't want to see or hear from him again. I hate him. I hate him so much." Miyoul said through clenched fists and teeth, she didn't have the energy to yell nor scream anymore. All she wanted was for her mother to just drop the topic and never speak of it ever again.

"Is this coming from the operation he had offered and paid for? Because you need to understand that the operation was needed to be done. It was vital or else your health would've deteriorated" Miyoul's mother looked over to her daughter and what presented on the young female's face was the hurt and uneasiness expression clearly shown.

"I don't want to talk about it" Miyoul looked back towards the window next to her and ignored everything that came out from her worried and confused mother's mouth.

 

 

There was another reason.

 

I hate him, I hate him so much,

 

God why

 

Why wouldn't he have just disappeared.

 

~~~

 

"Miyoul, it's great to see you again." Miyoul bowed slightly towards her doctor, he was in his mid fifties and he had been Miyoul's doctor for as long as she could remember. Her mother had also told her that it was also this doctor whom helped deliver Miyoul to this world, meaning he knew everything about Miyoul's health and her heart.

Every appointment was slightly different, and today was one of them. After the checkup, Miyoul had to wait outside of the room for her mother and her doctor to finish their discussion. It was her mother's request for Miyoul to wait outside despite Miyoul wanted to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter