Our Forever

Love You To Death
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why are you so quiet?"
 

Instead of answering her, he ran his hand through the said females beautiful long locks as she laid on his lap. She smiled upon seeing a cloud which looked like a heart floating slowly in the clear blue sky. Pretending with her fingers that now formed into a photo frame, she closed one eye before snapping a picture of the puffy cloud. She was just about to take another but a pair of sad and glistening eyes came into view causing her to remove her hands.
 

"Don't be sad, I am here aren't I?" Her right hand slowly reached up before caressing his cheek. It was supposed to be a happy day, the weather was perfect, the sun was out, the grass beneath them was soft, they were in a field, it was peaceful and beautiful, almost perfect.
 

A tear made its way down landing on her warm pink cheek. She watched as the male chanted the same four words over and over while more glistening tears made their way down.
 

She sat up and embraced him tightly around the neck. She couldn't say anything, as if something prevented her. The wind picked up after a few seconds causing the nearby trees to sway and her to shiver. Without knowing it, she had detached and had let go of the male. She stood up causing the male to reach for her hand, taking a hard grasp trying to pull her back.
 

"Please don't leave me."
 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter