Having fun :)

A Night To Remember
Please log in to read the full chapter

 Having Fun :)

Melody pov

 

I climbed into the shower,the hot water warming my cold skin. Grabbing my green lufah and covering it with my peach and cherry blossom scrub, scrubbing softly but slightly hard on my caramel skin. Suds were building up everywhere , and a couple strands of my hair curled up with the water. Rinsing the suds off and turning the knob to turn the water off, reaching for my towel. Wrapping the plush towel around my bust and body, climbing out of the shower, placing my narrow foot on the carpet, tiptoeing to my room. Pulling out my undergarments and  summer dress followed with my cardigan and flats. I dried off and slipped into my bra and underwear, when my mother knocked on my door.

 

"Oh sorry sweety for coming in while you are getting dress. I just wanted to wish you the best last first day and to make you promise to have fun today and forever "

"I will mom, I will plan to have fun"

"That's my baby, now finish getting dress and head out, Amber is waiting"

"She's already here! Tell her I'm on my way"

"Mmmkay"

 

I slipped into my dress while my mother left my room and put my makeup on; which consisted of black eyeliner and tinted lip gloss. Coming my hair out and allowing gravity to have its way , I spritzed it with some leave in conditioner and combed through the curls with my fingers. Smiling in the mirror I rushed downstairs to hug Amber and head out on our trip.

 

"Ready to go!"

"Yay!"

We yelled at each other, tangling our arms and hair around each other. Missing my mom and dad on the cheek as I left pulling Amber along. Exhaling as the summer light hit me and the sun immediately made me hot.

 

"Time to have fun" I told myself before I took a step in the direction.

----------------------------

Jongin pov

Please log in to read the full chapter