Kiss me~

A Night To Remember
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kiss Me~

 

"Melody?"

"Hmm" I hummed turning around to find him not too far behind.

 

The feeling of his hand sliding down my shoulder to the delicate wrist; lacing his fingers with mine. Sending chills up and down my body; biting my lip as he sprinkled kisses along my bare shoulder, up my neck to my chin. Exhaling and twisting around at his command; his lips crashing into mine. I pulled away from his kiss and look into his glistening eyes and  smile brightly; seeing how he was happy to be with me. He nipped at my bottom lip for a second before whispering into the sensitive part of my neck, just behind my ear.

“I love you”

He hugged me tightly one more time and kissed my hand along knuckles, spinning the ring on my finger.

“I promise”

He said looking at me through his curly fringe.

“I promise too” I said back to him. “I love you”

Jongin smiled and reached his hand to the side of my head, tilting it to the side and kissing me ever so gently.

“I’ll never let you go” he said against my lips as he softly bit my bottom lip.

I blushed at his words and managed to wrap my arms around his shoulders, tangling my fingers into his thick hair. Closing my eyes as he kissed me passionately not letting me breathe; squeezing my sides hard, as if I would turn into vapor before him. He disconnected his lips from mine slowly, and takes a deep breath, kissing my chin and touching my thigh shyly. I smiled at him and kissed his lips once again; before he lifted me up and carried me to my room.

 

I laughed as he wiggled his eyebrows at me and playfully kissed me; as he carried me into my room. Lying me down on the bed and laying on top of me; playing with my hair and looking at me deeply. He slowly leaned in and pressed his lips to mine, pulling away and smiling at me.

“You know, I love seeing you smile, when you see me...I pray that I will always keep that smile there.” he exhaled against my stomach.

Sliding over to my right side, Jongin wrapped one of his legs around mine and traced the outline of my cheek with his index finger.

“You are so beautiful” his hand gently caressing my face. His eyes dreamily gazing at me.

“Jongin?”

“Yes, Melody?”

“Is something wrong?”

“No, not at all, I just...Wanted to tell you how perfect you are to m

Please log in to read the full chapter