The weekend...

A Night To Remember
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

The weekend...

 

 

 

You’d think Jongin and I messed around and engulfed ourselves, with everything but reality. But that wasn’t true, we did go out to eat a couple times and; that was because of two things, it was late after our dance practice together, and two because he wanted to treat me out. Yes, I am not going to lie I did get lost in his smile a millions times, steal away moments with him after work was done. But even though he is mine and tells me i’m his, he is seriously the most sweetest and cutest little button I have ever seen. I can’t believe it has been a week and yet I feel like I have been with him since forever; that I don't like being away from him, it hurts a little.

 

 

 

 

"Melody!"

"Yeah!" I shouted back, to Mrs. Cho

The petite, blue haired woman walked casually to me. "You ready?"

"Yes, I am more than ready." I smiled, Jongin and Sehun in mind.

"Okay, well go show them your talent girl"

 

I walked out on stage as it was dark and got into position, the host leaves the stage with the spotlight as I find the curtains move and reveal me. Holding the pose until my music started and, popping into the genre quickly, I allowed my whole body to go. Thinking of my best friend Sehun's words, Have Fun~

It wasn't long until I let the music hug me and the lyrics that flew from Travis Garland' lips take me deeper into the song...

 

 

 

The performance is over and has been for the past hours, while I lay here with Jongin; who did nothing but smile at me and lay by me in a warm silence. I propped my head up on my hand, running my finger down the bridge of his nose.

 

"Jongin?"

"Hmmm"

"What is up, you don't seem as slightly talkative

Please log in to read the full chapter