Missing You~

A Night To Remember
Please log in to read the full chapter

 Missing you~      [Click here for a musical atmosphere as you read]

This morning was a hard morning for me, not horrible or deeply hurting but, slow and gloomy; all because Jongin left to his father. I understand, and I really pray and hope his time is well spent and not hard, I pray his father will be healthy in no time, and that I get the chance to meet his family. But I pray that Jongin comes back happy and not the quiet, gloomy person he has been lately......

 

“hmmm, hey baby”

“Hey, Jongin”

“I know you said you would try to not be sad...But I promise to come back as soon as possible and make you happy.”

 

You looked into his brown eyes, seeing them wandering around in yours, as he tried to read your emotions.

 

“Come here” he said pulling me into a comforting hug. “Don’t be sad, I will call and do whatever I can to communicate with you as I can...Just remember that I am always holding you right here.” He patted on his chest where his heart is, and kissed my forehead.

 

“Hmmm, Jongin?”

“Mhm?”

“I love you, and I will wait right here for you when you come back”

I felt him exhale as I buried my face into his shoulder, taking in his scent; telling myself to smile it is only for about a month, that isn’t that long....Right?

 

Wrong so wrong, after the first week, I missed seeing him at dance practice. I missed hearing his laugh when he was embarrassed, I even missed his kisses that he was so cunning with. I yearned for his warmth and closeness; my heart slightly hurt worse, besides my selfish part. His father was getting worse, something about he wasn’t abled be active as much, so Jongin had to sit in a room with him, to help him all the time. I wanted but didn’t want to know anymore about what he was going through, because Jongin would get so closed up and not even I or his mother could get him out of the state. I prayed longer and half the time cried longer, wanting him to be happy and his father to be healthy; that giving up on the prayers were starting to creep on me; until.......

 

Until that phone-call...

 

“Melody!”

“YES JONGIN” I spoke in rushed anxiety, at his shocked or surprised voice.

“My dad, he is~”

“Is he...”

“HE’S HEALTHY AND WALKING AROUND”

 

I jumped up and down, squealing  badly, that I had to cover my mouth and control my emotions.

 

“I knew prayer would help him! I knew it!! How is he and how are you and the family?”

“My dad is doing great and he is smiling, we hashed out the rest of our issues and now we are as we used to be; father and son. ” I sensed a wide toothed smile from my handsome boy.

“My family is doing great as well, everything is going blessed” he chuckled at the end.

“Why are you laughing?”

“Because, I heard you squealing earlier; something on I can make you do.”

“Oh, squealing? haha yes, only you sweetie....” I heared and exhale on his end.

“I miss you baby, I want to come home....I want you~”

 

I paused, my eyes bugging, home? I am his home? I couldn’t make since, it was surreal. To hear my boyfriend, wanting to come back to me his Home...

 

“Well, I miss you too, and I seriously need a hug and~”

“I can do more than hug you”

“And what exactly can you do other than hug me and kiss me Jongin?”

“I can start with telling you that I will have to get back to you~”

“There goes my heart, you goof”

“And here goes one more kiss I have to give up to you”

“Mwah” I made a kissy noise into the phone laughing afterwards as he replied making the same noise.

“I will call you later on today and make sure you sleep~”

“Okay, I will let you go...Love you Jonginnie, hear from you tonight ” I smiled and waited for him to hang up.

 

After the call ended, my day was so much brighter, as well as hopefully his fathers too.

____________

 

After thinking of something to do, I planned on going to the library and reading; staying in the peace and quiet of the large building. Where nobody could irritate me, and new friends are made, like just the other day ago I turned pages with twilight’s breaking dawn and then got deep in a long thoughtful conversation with Sherlock Holmes. A very eventful day, to meet those characters; indeed it was.

 

Walking into the fiction section grabbing some random books and reading the first age and back of it; deciding if I wanted to read it. I noticed a familiar face through the bookshelf, where I removed The Fallen book 1 , half smiling as I walked over to his dazed self.

 

“Baekhyunnie”

His gaze turned to me and a childish but joyful smile flashed at me.

 

“Melody, how are you?”

“Doing well, you?” I asked looking at him and sitting at the table looking out the window as well.

“Okay, lately I have been tired; you know that extra exhausted and frustrated too.”

“Hmmm, the weather has everyone gloomy lately, Summer decided to end early this year and I heard you were having trouble with the choreography?”

“Yeah, the weather

Please log in to read the full chapter