Getting to know you

A Night To Remember
Please log in to read the full chapter

 Getting to know you

“Why are you so troubled?”

I looked at the sidewalk and bit my bottom lip, expecting no reply from him at all.

 

“Stress, fear and time~”

I looked up in shock at Jongin, he answered me.

“Oh, I...uh~”

“So, what are you doing out at a time like this? you don’t seem like a late night person.”

“Oh, I was, you replied to me; you know you didn’t have too?”

“You seem, like a nice person to talk to, and that isn’t all too personal either.  But really why are you out at a late time?”

“Celebration, for me, going to college soon...That’s all”

“Ahh, you don’t sound all too happy, now why is that?”

“Well, I have a fear that I am not a good enough dancer and that my artistic ability is fading away from my grasp.” I grabbed at the air slowly, staring at my heads and dropping them to my sides.

“Oh, I know how you feel~” He grabbed my hand. “Would you like to go dancing?”

“woah, what?” I stumbled and nearly lost my balance, looking up at him.

“Would you liked to go dancing? I know a nice little place where nobody can bother, and you paint a canvas with music~” He looked at me dreamily.

 

I bit my bottom lip, and stared into his eyes. “Yes”

A large smiled reached across his handsome face, a smile of bright whites and warmth. What was I doing, going to a place this late at night, with a stranger; well Jongin?

 

[][][][]

 

We had walked for a little bit and jogged a bit as well, until we stood in front of a tall gate. The weather was warm but I got a chill looking at the old gate. What could possibly be beyond this creepy scene; the gate was rusted, red roses covered it partially and there were no lights in sight.

 

“Come on, I promise nothing will harm you” Jongin said, reaching out his hand for me.

 

Without thinking, I took his hand, and shuttered at how warm and soft it was, how mine fit perfectly in his hold. Grabbing his hand tighter as we crossed through the gate and relaxing as nothing but beauty rested before us. There were trees as tall as skyscrapers, the grass was perfectly green, a fountain that stood tall, and flowers of every color. I covered my mouth with my fingertips, as I oohed and aahed at the scenery.

 

“I told you nothing to fear, now just a little farther and we will be there”

“Where?”

“There” Jongin pointed to a large building.

“Oooh”

 

Jongin grabbed my hand again and my heart pumped harder, there not only was a beautiful garden here, but the building was large and well kept. Walking with him to this house made me wonder what waited on the other side.

 

“I am not welcomed” I looked up at him.

“You’re with me~”

“But~”

“This is where I will be living after today, this is my home”

“But~”

“How? and Why am I bringing you here?

Please log in to read the full chapter