My Lady~

A Night To Remember
Please log in to read the full chapter

My lady

It has been a few months now, and life is dealing great blessings for the both of us. I honestly get to see Jongin more than I thought possible and I can breathe more so. I even started college officially here at the dance school, and I moved into my own place, with my buddy following me. We laughed and talked about our boyfriends so much that we had to eat gummy bears and ice cream to calm this high we were in. Watching Phantom of the Opera, and explaining how deep the love was and then trying our hardest to sing along with the movie; totally butchering the songs. We laughed most of the night until there was a knock on the door.

 

"Come in!" she yelled as she unlocked the door and smiled at me.

"Who~"

"Hey baby" Sehun greeted Amber, giving her a kiss.

 

I blushed as Jongin snuck around them, and smirked at them, then engulfed me in his arms. Slowly lifting me up to his height and giving me a kiss.

 

"Well, I ordered pizza and bought soda; you know the fatty foods" he chuckled as he kissed my neck and brushed my hair behind my right ear.

"I am glad you both came, we've been talking about you two for...I don't even know" I giggled and hugged him, his warmth appeasing me.

"Well, if it doesn't fix anything, Sehun and I were talking about the two of you for a while as well"

"really?"

"Mhm" he moaned into the kiss and hugged me again. "That is why we are here, we had to see you both."

"Hmm, growing attached are we? just kidding...I love you"

"I love you too, and yes i'm joined at the hip with you." he giggled and lowered his hands to my hips, before kissing me again.

 

__________________________

 

The pizza came and the eating never stopped amongst us; in fact we all laughed at each other, saying how is it we can eat and not gain anything. Smiling and performing a mini applause as Sehun responds.

Please log in to read the full chapter