Stay With Me

A Night To Remember
Please log in to read the full chapter

Stay With Me

I walked out of the bedroom with Jongin holding my hand; blushing and hiding away as sehun and Kyungsoo even Luhan swallowed hard and gasped.

 

“You guys...are embarrassing” I said as I hid behind Jongin.

“Sorry, you just look gorgeous” Kyungsoo giggled out.

“At least let me get one dance in?” Luhan echoed Sehun.

“But of course I get the first dance, my best friend” Baekhyun stepped out handing me a red rose and winking at me.

“Of course Baekhyunnie”

 

He smiled and Jongin kissed my hand along my knuckles, as we headed for the car. Baekhyun stopping us and Jongin running to the car with the guys.

 

“Bae~”

“Hey, I get the first dance, and I get to hug my beautiful bestfriend.”

He opened his arms to welcome me in for a hug.

“I love you Baekhyunnie, glad to see you are back in the game.”

“All thanks to you..hmmm, I love you too. Now when we get there I am~”

“I know Baek, dance with me first haha” I laughed as his bottom lip jutted out and then his playful smile, spread across his handsome face.

“Jongin is waiting” He said pointing to him.

“I see” I began walking.

“Hold on!” Baekhyun mumbled next to me, and placed a kiss on my forehead. “He is a great guy and even though i’m not your brother ,I give you my best wishes.”

“Baekhyunnie, oh gosh, but thank you, haha. Lets go”

 

I walked slightly faster as I reached for Jongins hand and climbed into the car...

______________________

The Dance

 

We had arrived at this very extravagant place, the boys looked so well in their tuxedos and I guess I looked well myself. Since well, Jongin picked it out for me to wear; but he found me gorgeous as did the others so why am I nervous?

 

“Shall we?” Baekhyun grabbed my hand and led me to the dancefloor.

He led me through the dance and I found some peace, within my awkward state. Smiling as he smiled and laughing as he tried to ease my embarrassment. All was going well, when Lay danced with me on his turn followed by the other guys; well handsome men. Everything seemed to be simple and relaxed; that was until Jongin came up to me and replaced tall Sehun. Wisping his arm around my waist and embracing me, more like holding me into his chest. Holding my hand so gently but leading me in the dance with strength. He is honestly like a flower bending in the breeze, so beautiful and delicate but strong and passionate. The dance swept by so fast and I didn’t even have time to kiss him, when A really tall man shadowed over me and Jongin returned to the others.

Please log in to read the full chapter