I can't explain what I feel~

A Night To Remember
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

I can't explain what I feel~ 

 

Sehun shut the door and smirked at me.

“Spill!”

“What can I say? She is beautiful, a dancer and very genuine~”

“That is it! really Jongin?”

“Yeah, I am at a lost for words, truly, just something about her when I am around her seems so surreal. Like I should be with her all the time. Call me an idiot or creepy, but I have to see her, I want to hug her and~”

“YAH! okay, I get you!” Sehun’s said ready to puke of my mushy self. “Well are you going to see her again?”

“I don’t know? I do, but she might busy and she is probably getting ready for college” I looked to my hands, trace the outline with my eyes.

“Dude, that is when you go....You know see her, make her smile and laugh, become her friend so you can know her more. Duh”

“I know that Sehun, but I might find that I want to be more~”

“Wait, you like her that much already?”

“Mhm” I hummed and exhaled falling back on my bad, from my sitting posture.

 

There was a shuffle and I wondered what Sehun was doing, lifting myself off my bed and cocking my head to him.

 

“Sehun?”

“Mhm”

“What are you doing?”

“Trying to help you out with your life, getting off of this girl I haven’t even met yet.”

“I hope you don’t steal her from me”

“Now why would I do that?”

“You are established already, you are a choreographer and I am well the aspiring dancer”

“Me having a promising career would steal her away? Jongin, really?”

 

Sehun looked at me slowly, a look of pity in his eyes, I had never seen that look from him since my father began hating me and I didn’t eat for a days. He crossed the room and sat next to me, lying back on my bed.

 

“You don’t know how blessed you are my friend...” he exhaled and ran his hands over his face. “You may have gone through several hurtful, desperate moments in the past years, but when you dance, there is something magical....Genuine passion”  He sat up and flicked my head. “But you are my idiot brother that can’t see how amazing you are! aish, such a thick head!”

 

“Yah! that hurt” I rubbed my head and scrunched my nose at him

“Exactly, that is what you are going to feel if you don’t start getting your head together!” Sehun flicked me again.

Please log in to read the full chapter