You haven't faded~

A Night To Remember
Please log in to read the full chapter

A slight push on me and I was on the floor; rubbing my eyes and head; looking at Sehun smiling at me.

“What was~”

The dangling of keys in his hand and a bigger smile, triggered the best day of my life.

“Got the keys to the house, now time to move in.”

“Wah, I-I”

“Come on, get your stuff in the truck. So we can go and unpack!”

“Why in a rush Sehun-ah”

“I got a call from my boss or manager as you say, he wants you to come in today!”

“But I am not ready!” I shrieked internally.

“You are, just need to clear distractions. Even though you have two beautiful distractions~”

“What” I looked up at Sehun, questioning him.

“Your house and Melody”

“Oh, hmm” I hummed and slightly blushed. “Well let’s go move in shall we.”

 

I stood up off the floor, and washed up, preparing the remaining items that Sehun didn’t pack and climbed into the u-haul ready to go. Watching Sehun pull out of the driveway, putting a thumbs up out the window.

 

This is the start of something new~

_______________________________

Melody pov

Waking up from a beautiful dream. Smiling and blushing as I saw his eyes and smile ripple across my invisible thoughts. Stretching and going to the bathroom to wash up. Wondering what Amber did last night and if she was okay, like she always is. But worry filled me, as I thought  Maybe she will rip my head off for leaving her at the party! But Jongin is a pretty great reason....

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

An hour passed no text, call or knock on my door. I was ready to call her when I realized the thing I was supposed to do.

OH NO! I forgot to get the dance down for our performance! oh no oh no....what should I do!

I had been in dreamland that I forgot what I actually had to do in reality.

I cussed at the air.

 

Grabbing my bag and pulling my sweats on, followed with my vans and messy bun. Gotta get to the studio and practice my rough version. I told myself aloud.

Please log in to read the full chapter