Family Dinner / Why?

A Night To Remember
Please log in to read the full chapter

Family Dinner / Why?

 

I had purchased a wine red tie to go with my all black tux, combed my hair up and applied a nice amount of styling spray and so forth. If I was going to have to attend this dinner I will definitely look my best, even if I don’t want to be there.Slipping my dress shoes on and checking for fly always. Finding nothing after four minutes, I ran downstairs to find my mom.

 

“Mom?”

“Yes, Jongin”

“I am ready, is everyone else?”

“Yes, ready to go hun” she yelled in a direction, I assumed my father was in.

“Yes, hun top yelling”

 

I tried to force a smile but, with mom it was different I could be me around her even though I never knew if she noticed me grow up like I am. She was always busy and my father , well he was a strict parent always saying if you didn’t do it this way, make it right until you never mess up. They may sound like words but when, you cooked, cleaned or went to school they became your reason to avoid, cheek twisting and bum hitting for a while. I always did the best I could, and when life got so stressful I found music, and from there on I knew my calling on my life. To be a dancer and to express myself with the power freedom, letting my body move by itself. No more stress, just genuine passion and fun. But my father never understood me and, maybe somewhere he actually cares? nope, it was worth a thought....


 

Melody's POV

 

“Omo, that guy, was so handsome!” Amber said giggling.

“He was very handsome, but he seems like something is bothering him, but a very sweet guy. I would love to meet him again soon.”

“Well, moon if you do, promise me you will go out with him?”

“Why must~”

“I aw the way he looked at you, just promise okay?”

“Okay, I will if we meet again and he asks me, not because you told me to promise haha”

“YAY! okay time to back home, we have the stuff and now it is time to go get ready for fireworks and pictures!”

 

I watched as Amber squealed, running down the sidewalk; her red hair bouncing in the air, I love her so much I thought , and then I thought about my mom, telling me to have fun. Then meeting Jongin, who I can’t seem to get out of my head; wah what a beautiful distraction he is. Anyways, it was  time to get home and time to party as Amber says.

 

Jongins POV

 

“Hi, Jongin”

“Hey, si~”

“JONGIN!”

 

I exhaled, to calm myself from an anxiety outbreak...

 

“Yes, dad?”

“Where have you been all day? you were suppose

Please log in to read the full chapter