Chapter 1 : Last day!

A Night To Remember
Please log in to read the full chapter
Chapter 1 : Last Day...

Nostalgia  [Click to listen to] What I listened to while writing this <3

 

 

The sunlight peeking through my curtains, the house at absolute peace. Nothing making obnoxious sounds until my sisters phone went off, echoing through the empty halls. Crawling out of bed and with a quickened place ran to her room. Pushing the door open to find a drooling younger sibling and a phone full of light, contrasting with the dark room.

 

“pssst~” I poked her continuously. “Hey~” she still didn’t move.

 

With a quick retreat from her I turned her phone off and flicked her in the forehead.

 

“Ouch! Moon! what the hell”

“Well you weren’t getting up and turn your phone off or sleep with it next to you. So I don’t have to do this again!” I harrumphed and trotted out of the room.

 

The voices of my parents “Good morning” to each other and the faint meow of my cat Precious made me smile. The last day of summer was going to be very fun, a new adventure. Even though I was going to go to college soon, I pushed aside as; it will be fun because I am going to celebrate a new chapter in my life. My mouth grew dry and the kitchen never seemed so far away and water was needed so much this morning; needed something cold in my dry throat, weird I thought. Still trying to push the nerves away and out of sight, I managed to receive a call from a  friend.

 

“Hey girlie!”

“Hey Amber!”

“We are going to have so much fun today and after the party later on!”

“I know, can you believe the break is over! but hey, the weather is still fairly hot.”

“I can’t believe it, seems so surreal; like yesterday we were students and now today we are on our way to college in a few weeks...Let’s make today the best day ever!”

“Lets! hey?”

“Hmmm”

“What are you going to wear today?”

“Shorts with an oversized tshirt, you?”

“I think, a short summer dress with toms and a cardigan”

“Shall I put a flower in your hair while we’re talking?” she joked.

“Why, that would be nice” I replied in a horrible british accent, laughing it off afterwards.

“Well, I will see you in a bit Moon”

“You to Amber! getting ready now...”

“Same haha, bye~”

“Bye~”

 

We ended our call and I began washing up and getting dressed...

 

 

[][][][]

 

 

The day seemed no different as I lay on my bed and watch the sunlight creep onto my ceiling and walls. The dust sparkling in the light gently as everything seemed to come alive, but me. I had worked so much during my supposed to be break and no

Please log in to read the full chapter