Getting a call

My crush, SUGA...

You were on your door step, unlocked the door and opened it.

"Hello, is anybody here?" you asked and looked at your phone. You sow that it was 10PM 'I think i left at 5PM' you thought. You heard some noises upstairs. "Dad, is that you?" You asked again and his bedrooms door opened.

"__, where were you?" Your dad said with anger in his voice "You could call me or text, I'm not that old, i understand texts"

"Dad, i was with, Juddy. She helped me study.."

"Ohh.. really?? So if i call her she will say that you were at her house studying?"

"Yeah, but it's late so.."

"I WILL CALL HER" he scouted.

"Umm..O-ok" you said with fear..

He took his phone and dial the number. Apparently, Juddy, answered the phone.

"Hello?? Juddy, where are you" You dad said. He heard the loud music and her a bit drunk voice.

"Mr.__, I'm at my home, why?" She understood what she said after few seconds and said. "I-i mean, i'm at my moms work party, to check on her.. heh.."

"Don't lie to me, Juddy, i know, __, was with you at your party" He said and hung up, then looked at you with anger.

"Dad, i can explain.." You couldn't finish the sentence as you felt pain on you face. He hited you with his strength "Aish.. dad, it hurts" And you started crying an ran to your room..

"I'm sorry.. I didn't mean it" You heard your dad saying, but you didn't wanted to forgive him now maybe tomorrow. You tried to think things thru, but you heard your phone ring, it was unknown number. From that ring you accidentally touched your check.

"Auch...Hello??..." You said still crying.

"Hey, is this, __?" You heard a male husky voice.

"Y-yes" You felt pain again.

"It's, SUGA, I told you that i'll call.." He heard that you sob "Wait.. are you crying??" He asked with a worried voice.

"Nahh.. I just.." You sob again "Nothing.."

"What's wrong, please, tell me, i'll help"

"You can't, it's my foult. Thank you for calling. I need to rest. I'll call you tomorrow, ok?"  You said it, but you didn't wanted to talk like that with sweet and caring, SUGA.

"O-ok, but call me or i'll call you. You know you're going to tell me what happened.." He said with a sad voice, now. You knew you'll tell him everything so you tried to change the topic.

"You always get what you want with that smile, don't you?" You heard him chuckle "Did i said it out loud? Damn..." You smiled 'he makes you happy' you thought.

"Hah.. you have a beautiful smile" He said and you heard him still chuckling.

"Thank you" You heard a noise "S-someone is comming, i got to go..I-I'll call you, ok?.. Bye.." You said.

"O-ok, call me anytime you want, bye" He hung up. You went to your bed. You knew that you'll sleep just after few hours, because of what happened today.


You woke up early then went to wash up and the eat. Because it was the start of the summer you had lots of time: You went to watch TV then went to the computer. ~2PM you got borrowed and thought 'what to do'? You remembered SUGA, you promised him to call, so why not to?

You called him. The phone started to ring and after few rings he answered.

"Hello, __, how are you?" SUGA asked.

"Hey, i'm fine and you?" You smiled, because he answered and you felt his good mood.

"Great.. You know what, we.. i mean you should meet BTS"

"TODAY??" You asked.

"Yeah.. I'll send you the address, ok, be there by 5PM"

"Ok, see you there..." He hung up and you just thought what just happened, then smiled and went to search for clothes.

It was already 5PM and you were at the meeting point. 'Where is he... I hope he didn't trick me..' after 10 minutes of waiting you wanted to leave, but you heard SUGAs voice calling you and you turned around.

"__, sorry, i am really late.." He was breathing deep and when he came to you he looked down to hide his guilt.

"It's ok, it's just 10 minutes" You smiled and he looked up.

"Do you want to meet BTS??" He asked with a cheerful voice.

"If i won't sing, then yes"

"Aishh.. you got me.. But ok, you won't sing to them, if you want" He looked at me and raised his one eyebrow.

"I don't want to.." You crossed your arms around your chest. He took your arm with his strong hands and started to drag you somewhere.

"Where are we going..' You whine.

"You'll see.." He said and dragged you even faster...

"Are we there, yet?" You asked him like a child.

"Wait, we're almost there" And he told the true, after few steps you turned to some buildings door and SUGA knocked. Someone let us in.

"Hey, SUGA" The guy said, then he sow you and viewed you from head to toe. "And this is, __, right?" He asked smiling at you.

"Yes" He said and kept talking "__, this is Jin"

"Nice to meet you, Jin" You bowed at him and he bowed to you.

"HEY, GUYS, SUGA, BROUGHT HIS GIRL" Jin shouted and five more guys came.

"Hey, i'm, Jungkook, the maknae" Smiling guy said and bowed "And this is, Jimin" Junkook said and you looked to, Jimin. You sow his abs through his white T-Shirt and looked to the other guy which was next to him.

"Hey, I'm Rap monster or Kim Nam Joon, I'm the leader" Guy with sunglasses and bowed.

"I'm J-hope and this is V" The you looked to a guy with a mask 'Why do you wear a mask??' you thought and then looked to the other guy. They both bowed and you bowed to them.

"Hello, I'm, __. Nice to meet you, Jungkook, Jimin, Jin, Rap monster, J-hope, V" You smiled and bowed again.

"Wow, you remembered our names, all six in the first try.." Jungkook said "I had a hard time to remember their names..." He smiled and you chuckled.

"So, you met them, what do you want to do now?" SUGA asked.

"We're leaving???" You whined.

"Umm.. They are still training and i'm done... so, they have to work" He said.

"Ok" You whined again and took his hand "Lets go"

He blushed and asked "Where?"

 
 

Show your support, THANK YOU :**