In the hospital

My crush, SUGA...

You got some stuff you brought to SUGAs house.

“I’ll be back” You said kissing SUGAs forehead.

“I know, I know” SUGA sounded sad.

“Ohh… Come on… You know I have to go, don’t even try to talk me into staying”

“But…”

“No buts” You said and you two chuckled.

“Ok, ok” He gave you a hug and you left.

*at the hospital*

“Your dad is getting better, but it could change any second, so, he’s still in the emergency room” The doctor said it when you asked how is your dads health.

“Thank you” You bowed and went to toward the room your dad was.

*knok, knok*

“Can I come in?” You asked.

“Yes, yes…” You heard few voices.

You came and sow few other people near your dad in beds. One of them was sleeping.

“Hello” You bowed few times.

“Hello,__, this is my new friend John. He was in a car accident too” He smiled.

“Ohhh… Hello, John, nice to meet you” You smiled at that middle aged guy that was awake.

“Hello” He smiled back.

“Dad I brought you some stuff” You gave him a jacket that will keep him worm and some ‘normal’ food, he always nagged about bad hospital food “Do you feel better?”

“A bit, but my body still hurts everywhere”

“It will get better” You two smiled.


 “Were you lonely when you went home?” Your dad said and you looked at him.

'Something's wrong with that, TOM, but i don't know what is it' You thought.

“Nahh.. I watched a movie and went to bed” You didn’t wanted to lie, but you had to…

“Great, but you will have to go home today too, because when there is more than 3 people in the room, doctor says that it’s very unhealthy and it is an emergency room. You know…”

“Ok… I’ll be leaving soon, ok? I have to clean the house for you… When you came home”

‘Another lie,__, what a great daughter you are’ You thought.

“Ohhh.. Ok. I have a friend here now, so I’m fine” He smiled and after few minutes you left.

*Near SUGA's house*

You knocked on his door.

“Can I stay here for another night?” You looked at him with a puppy look on your face.

You sow how big his smile became.

“Of course” His smile became even wider.

“So, we’ll watch another movie?”

“Nahh…” He went and sat on the couch you went and sat next to him.

“Let’s go shopping!!!” You jumped.

“No, I don’t want to… I have clothes and other stuff I need” You sat down next to him and took a pillow which was on the couch and hugged it.

“You’re boring” You hit him with the pillow.

“Hey, missy, stop it” You hit him again “Ouch.. I really hurt” You stopped.

 

SUBSCRIBE or COMMENTS or just UP VOTE this story (i'll update faster xDD.. well i'll try to)