Mascaraque

My crush, SUGA...

Thank you for still reading this a bit already boring story of mine. Thanks for still trying to find the time I update. I anted to update on Friday the week before but my computers Power point where I wrote everything crashed and I almost lost few hours work In few seconds. 

Again, sorry for the late update.

I love you all~~


 

 

After reading you heard something so you left the house as fast as you could.

You ran home and after coming home you got yourself a shower to think things thru. Making a plan about tomorrow, what you are going to wear, what make you will do and of course a mask!!!!. After that you got your PJs on and went to sleep. You woke up early in the morning. You washed your hair and made a hairstyle that could fit the masquerade​ theme.

You did you make up

And good thing that you had the perfect dress for that masquerade

And the perfect mask that goes with it.

You looked at yourself in the mirror and looked at the clock….

 ‘Well, beauty takes it’s time’ You thought when you saw that it was already 5PM and the masquerade it self starts 7PM. You should get a ride because on the bus like this would be just crazy.

You called the only person who has drivers license… And it was Juddy…

“Hey. Can you drive me to a party??”

“I could if I would go with you”

“Well then you are coming with me”

“I can… really. Ok”

“Yeah but the theme is masquerade. Without it you wouldn’t get in”

“Are you kidding me?? I can get ready in two minutes if you ask me”

“Then fine… Come and get me at 7PM”

“Rrrr… I’ll be comming.. Kekeke…. Can I bring a date?”

“Sure but only if he wears something masquerady-ish” You said.

“Sure thing”

You ended the call and waited for Juddy to come.

You watched TV for 2 hours when you heard a knock on your door. You opened up them and saw Luhan with a suit and tie and everything… Jesus, Man…

And a scream from behind… It was Juddy…

“Ohh.. cheese.. you two are dating??” You asked. Smiling yet smirking…

“No… we’re just friends” Juddy said.

“Ohhh… yeah… right….” You said and rolled your eyes.

-Juddy’s POV-

“Sure thing” You said and __ ended the call.

You should ask out Luhan… He’s very handsome and I would like him to come… He’s really fun to be with….

You called Luhan.

“Hey” I sid.

“Hey, Juddy”

“Wanna come to a masquerade?”

>>>fast forward>>>

“Ok, Lulu, pick me up 6:50PM”

“Okay, Juddy”

You ended the call and thought about what the hell are you going to wear…

“Damn” You softly whispered.

After an hour you picked the best dress you could find.

And you had a mask from last year.

You were finally ready. YAY

Luhan came to pick you up after few minutes looking just gorgeous.

With a simple black mask

“Ughh… Hi, Ju-Juddy” He said.

“Hey, Luhan”

“Wow, you look just…”

“What?? DO I HAVE SOMETHING ON MY FACE??? Ohh god, it’s so embarrassing…” You were about to go and get yourself cleaned up but you felt a warm hand holding you from doing that.

You turned around and saw Luhans face only few centimetres away.

You gasped a bit but the felt another arm around your waist. You gulped.

“I meant that you look beautiful” He said and started to lean closer to your face but panicked and got away from his grip

“I think we should go or we’ll be late”

“Okay” Luhan felt some disappointment after no kissy kissy for him.

-Your POV-

“So let’s get going?” You asked.

“Hell yeah!!!” Juddy screamed and walked inside the car. Into the back seat.

“I know she’s weird but she’s a keeper” You whispered to Luhan.

“I oddly know it already” Luhan whispered back.

“Aww… Well, let’s go… I’m already late”

Luhan didn’t get the chance to ask where when you just got into the car next to Juddy.

>>>> fast forward>>>>

You gave the invitation to the same guard who let you all in. He looked suspicious... You think you saw him somewhere, somehow yet you can't think where you did saw him.

“Thank you” You said and walked in into gigantic ball room


“Wow” You heard Luhan and Juddy say at the same time while you didn’t say a word a the beauty of this place you just felt your mouth a bit open.

“This is awesome” Juddy said “How did you get invited?”

“Suga” You said.

“Ohh… He’s a keeper then”

“Not for that but for all the things he gave to you. I mean, you started to smile more often and you loosen up… The studies made you nervous very much and I guess he’s your happy pill. Don’t him go. Okay?”

“I made that mistake once, already yet I got lucky to get him back”

“YOU WHAT???” Juddy screamed “I’m mad.” She crossed her arms “Not because you did that but because you didn’t tell me” She frowned. You looked at Luhan who understood that he had to do something about it.

“Juddy, would you mind dancing with me?” He asked Juddy. She was a bit shocked at first but after 7 seconds she said “Yes”

You were looking around and saw me metal door. You knew that there will be some things that should not be find out. So you walked inside after carefully looking around if there is no one who can get in the way or to stop you. Clear.

 


You walked in white coloured corridor. You saw another door who looked alike with those metal door who thru you walked in. You opened them and saw Yoongi... Your crush, your love, your everything IN THE WHOLE WORLD...

 

 

 

 

 


And as always I say sorry for my late updates with some SUGARRRRRR~~~~~~~