Home

My crush, SUGA...

yesUP VOTE AND I'LL heart AND kiss AND... *someone yells stop it before it gets out of hand*

PLEASE READ ⇒ Hey, my dear reader,

Sorry for the long-waited chapter.... I had a lot of school work and... I always got carried away with VIXX... ~(O.O)~ *you did not just read that*

 

You and Luhan went outside the mall.

It was dark and scary everywhere so you took Luhan’s hand and hold it tight.

“I’m here, don’t worry. I can protect you” After those words your body relaxed. It was like you were not afraid anymore but when you two started to walk you felt your knees so lumpy and you would have fell on the ground if you weren’t holding on Luhan’s hand. “I know this place is scary to you but it’s not so bad at day time” He said and looked at you. You could see his smile even if it was really dark but you saw it true the shadows.

“Maybe we should start walking??” You said.

You felt when your voice cracked ‘from cold or maybe… NO…‘ You stopped yourself from taking those thoughts more further…

“Yeahh… We should because it’s getting cold” He said with a smoke coming from his mouth from the cold weather.

 You two started to walk and then you thought. ‘Where should we go… I can’t lead him to SUGAs house… I can’t lead him to my parent’s house… What is worse??’

You decided.

You’re coming home – to your patents house…

 

 

 

So you two were on your door step.

“Can you give me your number??? You know for safe keeping” He smiled and earned a chuckle from you.

 “Sure” You said and wrote it down to him.

“I will give you a call…. So we could hangout more often, ok??” He asked.

“Of course” You started to nod really fast and lots of times.

“I guess… I will see you later” He said it and came closer and closer to your head. Almost lips to lips when he looked at you right into eyes “I had a great time today… I hope you had it too“ He said it and gave you one more angelic smile to you before he ruffled your hair and waved you a goodbye before leaving your sight.

You felt your burning cheeks.

You turned around and faced those doors and knocked.

After few seconds your father opened the door.

“DAD?? You asked.

“___” He looked at you with wide eyes “Where have you been?”

“I moved out…” You said.

“But you… What… I don’t get it”

“Is mom home?” You asked. Your dad looked away. “I’ll take that as a no

“I tried to keep her but when you screamed at her she… She left for few days… But she came back… Safe and sound but then again she left… But this time because of work”

“So, when is she coming back?”

“After a week”

“Can I stay here… I don’t want to be alone… In my apartment everything’s so dark and… It made me feel lonely”

 You took deep breath. You were speaking about SUGA… He was leaving you too often and you fell like dying when you don’t know where is he because he forgets to tell you where he goes or to even leave a text or to call… You felt lonely but tonight with Luhan you felt better… Or so you think…

 

 

Hey, 

SUBSCRIBE or COMMENTS or UP VOTE this story <3

Block B story is HERE ~~~~~