Difficult

My crush, SUGA...

 

You wanted to run to him and hug him as tight as you can but someone's hand stopped you from doing that.

„What the?“ You turned around and saw the same guard from the entrance.

„Miss, what are you doing here? This place is for the staff only“

„Ohhh... Really? How silly of me“ You tried to laugh it of. „I was just looking for the bathroom... I guess, I‘m too drunk“ You said as you tried your best to act like you are drunk.

„Miss, may I ask you to leave“ He said. Like he‘s going to take a no for an answer.

„You may ask but I still need to go to peeeeeeeee“ You said as you thought drunk people whine. „I don‘t want to have this dress stinking like pee tomorrow“ You said while trying to lean on the wall but fail. Yeah, that wasn‘t acting that was just your clumsiness.

 

„Okay, miss. I‘ll lead you to the closest bathroom. But after that you will have to leave“

„Yes, just I need to peeee“ You whined again.

He grabbed your hand and leaded you down the hall to the bathroom. You went in and started to think of a way to get out and don‘t get noticed.

You noticed a small window but it was really small and really high. You knew that this was the only way you could get out and so you climbed to reach the window and then you tried your best to fit thru the small window. Gladly you did it. You didn‘t fall on the ground but you hanged there using your hands.  You noticed a window that was near and it was open. YAY! You somehow wiggled your self there and there you were, in somebody's room...

You didn‘t look around because you found the door and you just walk toward it, you had no time for this.... But you stopped because you heard a scream.

„YAHHHH!!!! What the hell are you doing here?“ A male voice screamed at you. You looked at the voice owner and you noticed the most beautiful man alive... Well, after Yoongi.

„I‘m so sorry... Ughhh“ You looked at him again and noticed that he was only wearing a towel. His hair was died blond -you noticed that it was died because the roots were already seeable- and those hair were wet, dripping wet to be clear. He had a little bit tanned abs –his towel was around his waist only- He had a very adorable smile, not only lip but eye smile as well „OH GOD... UMMM... I d-didn‘t knew that i was... ughh... Sorry again... and please put your pants on“ You tried to leave but the person spoke again.

„Wait“ He said. „Can you tell me what the hell are you doing here?? And IF you don‘t mind telling your name to me“

„Well... 1st one, i guess it‘s obvious that it‘ll be a long story and the 2nd one is___“ You said. „What about you, Mister I-have-a-towel-but-no-pants-on“

„Hehehe... I‘m Suho or Kim Jun Myun. The Kim JungHyun son”

Your mouth flew open like ‘o’

“Yeah… I get that a lot” He said smirking. He had pride and sassiness In his voice.

“N-no, I did’t mean it by a good way… I know your father and what he has done to a VERY dear person to me and my heart…”

“Your brother???” He asked but he looked at you at understood that it wasn’t that “Don’t tell me that it’s your boyfriend… Why are all the beautiful girls taken… Even those who come to my room” You smiled a bit at the guys cuteness. “So that’s why you came here?? To the party??? To somehow help that guy???”

“Well, yeah” You looked down “The story is kind of long… But well... Where do i start? Well, as you know I have a boyfriend and we were going out for few weeks blah blah blah.... But suddenly he changed, he was getting moody and looked like I was something boring... Like If I asked him to go to a park with me or something like that he would always say ‚you can go while I will just stay here‘ or ‚I am not interested‘ or ‚why the hell I should waste my time on that‘ and yeahh... I‘ve got some family problems like everybody does so I just moved back from his house to my parents house to help my dad and to of course get a little break from my boyfriend. The next day, I did that I met his friends and they told me that he was being tortured in the company where your dad works and HE was tortured BY your father... So I... might have... ughh... spied a little bit on your father to blackmail him... to get my boyfriend back... Sorry?? I really don‘t know what to say in this situation...“  You looked up to look at Suho who was now sitting on the chair near the table. He was just looking at you a little bit smiling while his hand was on the table to his cheek to support his own head. „Ughh.. Why are you smiling??? I just told you that I might blackmail your OWN father“

„I am smiling because a really beautiful girl is here with me in MY bedroom“ Your mouth again flew open. He understood that he just said something that shocked or scared you or both „Umm.... Sorry... I didn‘t mean it like that... *cough, cough*“ He went somewhere and after few minutes he was with a suit that suited him really, really well, great... JUST DAMN AMAZING!!!!

„Ughhh... It‘s Okay???““

„Well... This is kind of hard to say, love... I‘m going to help you“ Suho smiled and gave you a wink.

You just stood there. After a minute or so you came back into your senses.

„Ughh... Really?? Ughh... Why???“

„I was abused as a child. My father also never been home, cheated on my mother. He had the money but he always spend it for himself and his friends.... I was alive only because of my mother.. She was working 19\7 and when she came back home she had to make food for my father, if not we would get abused..“ He made a little pause. Before he continued he sat on his bed „I was waiting to grow up as fast so I could just to help my mother so we could get as fast as we could hell away from him but she got sick“ You saw a small tear on his cheek „I thought it was j-just a simple cold“  He looked down.

You came closer to him and hugged him. He was so emotional.

„I‘m sorry I didn‘t mean to make you cry or something like that“ You said.

„Ughh.. I‘ll continue...“ He said and cleared his throat „I have to finish my story.. Kekeke“ He laughed bitterly. „So... She got sick... At first she was coughing, then she got worse and worse... We went to the hospital... She was getting a treatment but...“ He swallowed his tears „.. It was just too late... She had lungs cancer... She was so young and beautiful but I just couldn‘t save her“ He started to cry really hardly.

You hugged him tight... And for half an hour he cried... You knew that you had to go because saving SUGA time can ran out really fast... But you just can't leave Suho... Not now???


 

So hello my loves~~~

Thank you for still reading this story ^^

I know my updates are really slow but I try my best to make longer updates

There for I take longer time to make them

I hope you'll like the new character, SUHOOO

Please, support my story if you can :)

Thank you for commenting

For those who are going back to school, I wish good grades and good luck :)

 


 

And as always, I'm giving you some SUGGAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR~~~~~~~~~~