Walk in the park

My crush, SUGA...

"Umm.. You tell me" You said and looked at him.

"Lets go for a walk"

"Where?"

"IN the park" He said and laughed "You know we're IN a park" you chuckled and SUGA took your hand. You two started to walk around the park.

"__, you don't have too call me 'SUGA' all the time. Umm.. you can call me my real n-name, Yoongi, or Oppa" He looked at you and smiled shyly.

"Ok, oppa Yoongi aka SUGA" You started to laugh.

"Stop laughing... It's important" He whined and looked at you doing his puppy face.

"I know, I know, i like it, really" You smiled. You two were walking for few hours chatting about everything what pops in the head.

"Oppa, it's getting late.." You whined " I should go"

"I'll walk you home, ok?" He asked and you couldn't say 'no' to him. "But you have to answer one thing" You nodded "D-did your dad made this" He touched your cheek. You looked down "Why is he hurting you??" He asked worried.

"It's because i don't go back home in time, but i.. I know he loves me and he will change" You looked at SUGA.

"But he can't act like that with you.." You interrupted him

"It's ok, i can handle it. In few months my birthday will be and i'll move out" He started to smile.

"You can stay with me"

"Umm.. really??? I won't bother you??" You said with hope.

"Of course, you won't" He said and hugged you, then he started to your hair "I said i will protect you and i will help you" You hugged him back "I said to call me if he does that again.."

"I-i will" You were so sleepy at the moment and you fell asleep...

-SUGA's POV-

She fell asleep in my hands. I carried her to my apartment and laid her on my bed. I never sow someone who would look so good while sleeping. Of course, she was more beautiful awake..

I went outside my bedroom and made some tea. It was 7:30PM, i will wake her up after an hour.

I the TV and looked for good shows. After few shows i noticed that I was watching TV FOR ~1,5 hours, I should wake her up.

I went into my bedroom and sow, __, still sleeping. I sat next to her and whispered.

"It's time to wake up"

"Ummm..."

"Come on"

"W-what time is it?" You whined.

"It's about 9PM"

-No one's POV-

"WHATT?" You screamed and quickly got up and you tried to walk out from his bedroom.

"Where are you going?" He asked and grabbed your hand.

"Home, my dad will kill me if i'm not home"

"So lets go, together" He took your hand and started to pull you out from his apartment and you two started to walk towards your house.

After 10 minutes you were now at your door step.

"I had a great time today" You smiled at him.

"Me too. I'll call you tomorrow, ok?"

"Ok, see you later" You smiled and walked into your house.


It was about 9PM.

„Dad, is that you?“ You heard someone upstairs.

You walked upstairs and followed the weird sound.

„Dad???“ You were now scared. You opened his bedroom door and saw him tied up to a chair.

„Dad, what happened??“ You started to untie him.

„I don‘t know..“ Your dad said and fell on the ground when you untied him.

„Ohh... Dad.. What happened??“ You asked.

„I don‘t know.. I just came home and heard someone in my bedroom. Then i came in.. I thing they hit me with a bat."

„Good thing they ran away..I‘ll make you some tea, ok“ You asked and he nodded, then you went to the kitchen to make some tea.

You made some tea and you were now at your dads bedroom.

‚Here you go“ You gave a cup of tea to your dad.

„Thank you“ He said and took a gulp of it. „__, I-i‘m really sorry for yesterday... and other times i hurt you.. I really love you and i don‘t want to lose you“ He said and looked at you.

„Thank you, dad. I forgive you,..“

„Your mom is working late often and travels around the world, so it makes me feel sad, lonely. That‘s why i want you to come back home earlier... We can play gamed, chat, watch TV together... Like father and daughter.“

„Ok, but we will still hang out with our friends, ok??“

„Yeahh.. But not all the time, ok?“ He said and smiled.

„Umm.. Ok“

„Then it's great“ He smiled

„Ok, it‘s getting late... I‘m going to sleep..“ You said and went to your room.

You got up early, ~9AM. You started your morning like every other. Nothing was special. You did your laundry, cleaned the house. At 12AM you were exhausted, so you took a nap.

You woke up from a phone call. It was, SUGA.

„Hello“ You answered the phone.

„Hey, do you want to go somewhere? Like, to the beach, it‘s summer and it‘s hot outside.“

„Ok, sounds great“ You said „When should we meet?“

„I‘ll pick you up at 4PM... Don‘t forget your swimsuit“ He hung up and left you thinking about him in his swimsuit... 

You started to get ready for the meeting. You got your swimsuit ready and a towel. You looked at the clock it was around 4PM, he should be here soon.

 

SUBSCRIBE IF, YOU, WANT ANOTHER CHAPTER

OR LEAVE A COMMENT IF YOU ALREADY SUBSCRIBE ^^

~~~~~~~Love you~~~~~~~~