New friendship

My crush, SUGA...

PLEASE READ ⇒ I'm making this story HIATUS because of my slow updating... I'm really sorry but i'll try my best to update as fast as I can >.<

Comments and up votes and subscriptions are loved :3

 

-Author’s POV-

Juddy was walking down the street to the shopping mall when she saw your classmate.

“Ohh.. Hey, Luhan, right??” Juddy asked.

“Umm.. Yeah, Juddy??” He asked.

“Yes”

“So what are you doing here?” He asked.

“Just going to the mall, do you want to join me?” She asked.

“Ughh… Yeah, sure… I don’t have anything to do anyway”

“Kekeke… You are so funny” Juddy punched his cheeks. Luhan was shocked from the sudden skinship.

'He's so cute' Juddy thought.

He just smiled at her when you let go his pinkish puffy cheeks.

“So, let’s go… Aren’t you coming??” Juddy said when she walked few step towards the mall while Luhan was still standing like he was standing few seconds ago, not moving. She came closer to check if he’s ok.

“Hey, are you ok?” Juddy asked.

“Yeah, just got carried away with my thoughts” He was replying while walking towards her.

‘She’s really special’ Luhan thought ‘No wonder everybody likes her’

-__ POV-

You didn’t saw who opened the door but you felt someone’s arms around you.

“__, I missed you” Jin said.

“Ohh..  Thank God it’s only you” You sigh.

“Hey, what about me” Jungkook crossed his arms around his chest.

“Hey” You smiled at him and gave a warm hug.

“Umm.. Let’s go out from here as fast as we can before someone saw us” Jin said.

“Why??”You asked “Please, explain everything”

“Fine, but let’s go out from here first” Jungkook said.

“Ok” You three rushed from there into some - kind - of room.

“Where are we?” You asked.

“Secret room. Where are no one allowed except BTS”

“Oh..” You sigh, again. “So, explain everything…. NOW”

“OK” Jungkook said. “Hyung, tell her everything”

“WHA--- Jungkook” Jin eyed Jungkook “OK” He said when Jungkook showed his cute puppy eyes. “Our manager changed…. He want us to work harder and harder… He thinks we are some kind of dogs that he can order around. We were starving for few days… Nobody feeds us” He looked down and rubbed his belly.

‘Oww..’ You thought but then you remembered that it is really mean to think that.

“So,  why does rap monster act like a real monster” You heard Jungkook chuckle.

“That new manager is Rap monsters’ uncle. He has to obey him, if he doesn’t he’ll be kicked out or his parents won’t let him stay here.”

“Are you sure??” You asked.

“Yeah… It already happened… He protested but the ‘new’ so – called our manager hit him so hard that he fell on the ground. After that he is obeying that manager” Jin said. “And one more thing, he said that we can’t date anyone… That means you can’t be with SUGA or hide or date him secretly. I’m so sorry, __”

You gasped ‘What should we do now??????’ You asked yourself.

“What about S-SUGA??? Is he so laughed at?? And screamed at??” You asked him.

“We heard rumors that he was dating manager’s daughter few years ago… We didn’t know what happened but we know that the girl he was dating is already sleeping with the angels…”

“She…. She’s d-dead?” You asked with your eyes so wide that you thought that they are going to pop out.

“Yeah… She was hit by a car” Jin said.

You opened your mouth to say something  but you were thinking what to say….

'Oh my..." You said.

“Let’s just forget about it…” Jungkook said when he saw your expression.

“How can I help him??”

“We should decide- WAR or Peace”

“War it is” You said smirking.

-Author’s POV-

“So where should we go?” Juddy asked.

“I don’t know, I thought you had an idea”

“Maybe to the mini-cinema in this mall…. Nahh.. Maybe later… How about simple going around the shops or maybe ice-skating or maybe to eat… Mmmm…. FOOOOD, I like food”

While Juddy was talking Luhan was thinking ‘what an interesting person she is. I want to know her more’

“I don’t know where should we go, so you pick” He gave her a smile that melted all the girls hearts in the school but Juddy just looked him right in the eyes.

‘Why isin’t she melting or gasping or making any reactions???????’ Luhan thought.

“I said already that we could go to grab some food”

“Sure” Luhan was still observing that girl.

‘No reaction??? NOTHING… I must be losing it’ Luhan thought.

Juddy noticed it and asked.

“What are you thinking about?”

Luhan just looked at the girl and he noticed that she had the most beautiful eyes in the world. And long brown hair. Eye smile. Puffy cute cheeks. He shooked his head to clear his mind.

“Ahh… Nothing”

“Ohh.. Come on, you can tell me, I promise I won’t tell”

-Your POV-

“Got it?” You asked.

Jin and Jungkook nodded.

“We understand but can you repeat one thing?” Jungkook asked.

“Yeah, sure” You said.

“Umm… Like everything from the start…” Jungkook gave a cheesy smile to you.

“Ughh… Fine” You started. “From tomorrow we will start our operation ‘to make it work’. We will start by you two Jin and Jungkook a.k.a. double Js to go and spy on your so-called-manager. I will go and search for other info about him.”

“…about him” Jungkook repeated as he took notes.

“Really, notes? Jin asked.

“What??? I will forget about it like few minutes later….” He smiled “Carry on”

“Right… Then we will start nr.2 point of our mission. We will go to his house and search for more clues. After that we should have a lot to talk about with him”

“What do you mean?” Jungkook asked while Jin hit his face.

“We will blackmail that old fart and and make him regret everything he did to SUGA…”

“..and BTS” Jin added.

“Ugh.. Yeah…. And to BTS” You made a fist and held it in the air like those people in movies does.

-Author’s POV-

“I wasn’t thinking about anything” Luhan said.

“Oh.. please…. I’ll do anything to know. I’m that kind of person. I need to know but I won’t tell to anyone .. Just telllllllllll” Juddy started to make funny faces and to act cutely and cuddly to Luhan.

While she did all of that she kept repeating ‘Come on… Tell… Please’ With her sweet high voice.

“Alright, alright…” Luhan looked at Juddy.

“So… tell”

 “I really…..”

 

 

Few extra photos:

 

 

 

P.S. I'm not making these so sorry for some BAD words xddd

 

Heh.. They had their comeback a week ago so you'll have to wait *sorry* but still the song was really great.... SO GOOD JOB BANGTAN BOYS :3