Girlfriend??

My crush, SUGA...

You two were in the water for few hours. Playing games, swimming or just chatting .

“Lets go home, it’s getting cold” He said.

“No” You splattered some water at him.

“Hey, what are you doing??”

“Nothing” You splattered the water again at him.

“Ohh.. It’s on and you two started a war.

He was getting closer and closer every time you splattered some water. When he was near you he grabbed you around your waist and started to carry you to the shore.

„Ohh.. Yoongi,  lets swim more“ You whined.

„Aishh... later, ok?“

„Fine, but you owe me“ He continued to carry you on his back to the shore.

Finally you two were on your blanket lying near each other.

Suddenly SUGA sat up and looked at you for few moments, then he asked you

„__, do you want to be my girlfriend??“  You quickly sat up and hugged him as tight as you can.

„Of course“ You said it and a tear fell from your eye.

You two were like that for minutes,but then he backed out and said.

„__, to tell the true, i had a crush on you since the second grade, when i first saw you“ He smiled.

„Me too, i had a crush on you, when you came to our school,too“ You smiled and hugged him again.

„T-that‘s great“ He smiled at you with that smile you always loved.

„Lets go home, ok? It‘s getting cold“ You said and got up.

„Ok“ He got up and you two started to pack.

After few minutes you two were ready to go. Both of you went to SUGAs car and drove towards your house.


You two were in front of your house door.

„I‘ll see you tomorrow“ He came closer to your face. He puffed his lips for you to kiss him.

„See you tomorrow“ You kissed him passionately and ran to your house.

You started to wash up and then went to sleep.

*Tomorrow*

You woke up and started to get ready for the day. You got a call from SUGA.

“Lets go to the movies theater tonight”

“Ok, when?”

“About 7PM, ok? I’ll pick you up”

“Ok” and you ended the call.

*7PM

You called your dad and said you’re going out with some friend, but you didn’t told him that you were with SUGA. And also you told him that you are probably staying for the night at Juddys house.

He came to pick you up and you two drove towards the theater.

*In the car

“Lets go to a romantic movie” You took his hand.

“No, I don’t want to. I a man” You chuckled “Aishh..”

“Don’t worry, I believe you” You chuckled again.

“Ahh.. Lets go to a horror movie” He whined.

“I get scared easily”

“That’s fine. I am with you”

“But we’re dating so lets go to a romantic movie”

“But..”

“I’ll kiss you for that”

“Ok” He said and you kissed him. You felt his sugary lips again.

*In the theater

You went to buy ticked while SUGA went to buy some popcorn. You gave some money to the cashier

“The romantic movie is sold out, sorry” The cashier said and gave your money back.

“Umm.. What movie is going to start soon? You asked, you didn’t waned to miss a date with a SUGA.

“There is a horror movie with two seats”

“Fine, I take it” You gave some money and paid for the movie.

You came to SUGA who was holding some popcorn and drinks. You were a bit sad, so he asked

„What‘s wrong???“

„Aishh.. the romantic movie is sold out.. so i had to buy horror movie tickets“ You looked at him and he was smiling.

„IT‘S GREAT.... Umm... I mean.. that‘s bad“ You chuckled and took your drink from SUGA.

„Lets go or we will miss the movie“ You said and walked toward the room where the movie is starting.

 

 

Don't forget to leave a COMMENT or to SUBSCRIBE

Thank you, for reading

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Love you~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~