Ice cream shop

My crush, SUGA...

"Lets go to the 'ice cream shop'" You said.

"Ok, i'm buying"

"You don't have too" You whined.

"I'm a gentleman, i can buy ice cream" he smiled, took your hand and started to walk.

You two were at the 'ice cream shop'. You told him your favorite flavour and he ordered two cones with the same flavour.

"You don't have to buy the same flavour for your self"

"It's my favorite, too" He looked at you and smiled with a sweet smile that you started to love more and more. After few seconds of looking at his smile you felt your ice cream melting, so you started to eat them. After few minutes you heard SUGAs laugh.

"Umm.. why are you laughing?" You asked and thought 'Did i do something wrong?'

"NO, no, you just have some ice cream on your nose" He extended his hand and touched your nose. You blushed at his move.

"T-thank you" You said while blushing. He smiled in response.

When you two finished ice cream it was getting late.

"I think i have to go" You said sadly

"Wait, you said you will tell me what happened last night, when you were crying" He said with a worried.

"I-i's nothing, i just tripped" You forgot about last night and your dad.

"Come on, i won't tell anyone... promise" He looked at you with puppy eyes.

"I tripped" You said simply.

"And how about your face" 'He brought evidence' you thought.

"It's nothing.." You looked away from him.

"Who hited you, please, tell me, i'll protect you" You blushed.

"I trust you, a lot, but i can't tell you, because it's about my family" You gave him a hint.

"Y-your dad did this to you??" He looked scared now. At the moment you couldn't hold your tears in your eyes and started to cry, then you looked at him. He was looking at you more worried than you could ever imagine. He hugged you. You were shocked by his actions. "__, I will protect you, no matter what" You hugged him back as tight as you can.

"Thank you, again" You said shyly.

"Just call me if he does that again, got it??!!" He asked worried, but you heard anger in his words.

"Got, it" You two stopped hugging.

"I'm still walking you home, remember?? Lets go or it's going to be really late?" He said and ,again, took your hand and both of you started to walk toward your house.


You two were near your house.

„Thank you, SUGA, again“ You said and smiled at him.

„I said, it‘s fine.. You don‘t have to tell me it for the 3th time to day..“ He smiled back „ See you tomorrow“

„Tomorrow??“ You were schocked.

„Yeahh.. You don‘t want?“ He sounded sad.

„No,  of couse, i want to“ You smiled at him.

„Than see you tomorrow..“ He smiled and waved ‚goodbye‘ , you waved back and went inside.

„Where were you?“ Your dad asked.

„Dad, i was with my friends“ You answered.

„But you didn‘t called me“ He started to talk harsh.

„I left a note..“ You remembered that you left one on the kitchen table.

„But you could have got hurt..“

„I‘m fine, ok? I‘m almost 18 years old!!!“ You shouted.

“You are still living under my roof” He tried to calm himself.

“When I’m going to be 18, I’m moving out” You screamed.

“Ohh… no you’re not!!!”

“It’s my life” You said slowly, because you notice that he is getting closer. “But now, I’m living here..” You wanted to skip the fight.

“You are not leaving, not for a year, understand?” he said calm

“W-what?? Why?? I will do what I want, when I’m going to be 18” And then you received a strong slap.. You started to cry. “Dad, h-how could you??” You asked with a cracking voice and ran to your room.

-Your dad’s POV-

“Wait..i didn’t mean it-t” he sat on the sofa and started to think ‘ What have I done?? I always hurt her, but I don’t want to... i just want the best for her.. Is it so bad, that I ask her to be home by 8PM??? Aishh.. I need to apologise..’

- No one's POV-

You cried for a long time and after few hours you fell asleep. You got up at 10AM , your dad already left for work and you went to the kitchen to eat. Then you got dressed and went to watch TV.

After few hours of watching TV you heard your phone ringing ‘who is it?’ You went upstairs look for your phone.

“Hello” you answered your phone.

“Hey, how are you??” It was, SUGA.

“I’m fine and you?” You asked.

“I will be great, if will go out with me..” He said.

“Like a date?” You asked and chuckled.

“Umm.. Sort of” He laughed and kept talking “So let meet at the park at 5PM, ok?”

“Yep, I’ll be there” You chuckled and hung up the phone, then you started to get ready.

You got your favorite white shirt, black tights, purse and heels. You made your make up, and now you were ready for the day with, SUGA.

You had till 5PM, so you went to the computer. You sow a lot of news and you didn’t notice when it was 4:30PM . After few moments you looked to the clock and sow that you will be late, because it was already 5PM ‘Damn.. I am late’  You thought. You ran outside, locked the door and started to walk towards the park. On the way there you wrote to your dad that you are out in the park and you’ll be back ~9PM.

You were now at the park  and started to look for, SUGA.  You walked around the park trying to find him ‘ where is he?’ You waited him for 10 minutes and then you thought about calling him, so you did.

“Where are you??” You asked worried.

“No, Where are you, I’m waiting here like 10 minutes..” He said.

“I’m at the front of the gate, where are you??” You smiled.

“No, I’m at the front of the gate..” He said and you looked around and sow, SUGA, looking and searching for you. You ran to him from the behind quietly and when you were near you put your arms around his eyes.

“Guess who??” You said with an old lady’s voice.

“Is it Jimin?” He asked.

“Seriously, Jimin??” You asked with your own voice now.

“Aishh.. no, I’m just kidding, __” He said and you took your hand of from his eyes.

“So where are we going today? You asked.

 

Don't forget to subscribe or comment for the next chapter