Fell asleep

My crush, SUGA...

You hugged him tight.

„A hug will count as 2 kisses“ You smiled at him and kissed him.

„No.. Kiss is a kiss“ He smiled at you and kissed you „97 kisses are left“

„Aishh..“ You rolled your eyes „Lets go to watch a movie or something“

„Fine.. Lets watch a movie, even if we just came back from a movie..“ You chuckled.

„But not a scary one... Got it??“

„Fine, fine...“ He rolled his eyes.

„Soo..“ You looked at him, because he was just staring at you.

„Ohh.. right.. You are so beautiful i just get carried away with my thoughts“

„Ahh.. SUGA, you‘re so sweet“ You got closer to him and pretend to hug him, but then got away „I‘m not giving a hug or a kiss if there is no movie“ You shower you tongue..

„Fine.. But don‘t tease me“ He went somewhere to get a movie.

He came back after few minutes with a movie.

„What movie is this??“ You asked

„Romantic“ He frowned.

„Lets go and watch it“ You said and he took your hand and you two went to his living room where you sow a giant TV.

„Wow what a huge TV“

„Yeah, i know“

„So where should i sit down?“ You asked.

„Here“ He pointed at a couch and you sat on it.

He took the remote and the film.

„Thank you“ You hugged him when he sited next to you. You cuddled into his chest and then looked up to him.

„What??“ He asked.

„I still owe you some kisses“ And you kissed him really fast on his check ~100 times „I think that‘s enough“

„Umm.. It doesn‘t count if you kiss me on the check“ He whined.

‚It does.. Lets just watch the movie“ You kissed him on the lips.

„96 kisses are left“ He said and you chuckled.

When you sow two people on the screen you thought about SUGA and kissed him again.

„__, What was that??“ He asked and smirked.

„Aishh.. I‘m sorry that i got mad at you later... I still owe you those kisses“ You snuggled into his chest again and you didn‘t felt when you fell asleep.


-SUGA's POV-

She fell asleep during the movie. I told her i don‘t like romantic movies, but nooo... And she fell asleep, not me... Aishh.. she still looks good while sleeping... I will carry her to my bed, i‘ll let her rest...

-No one's POV-

You wake up in a bed. He carried you there, he is so nice to you.

You got out from his bed and looked around you.

It was a nice room and clean.. for a guy.

You sow two doors, but you didn‘t knew which is leading to the living room.

‚Aishh.. where should i go??‘ You thought.

You chose door which was in front of you in the moment. You opened it and saw bunch of clothes.

‚Messy‘ You thought.

You closed the door and walked to the other door who were in the right.

‚This should be it‘ You thought.

You opened it... And it was a hallway... Finally..

„SUGA??“ You said, but didn‘t get any answer.

„SUGA???“ This time a bit louder.

You sow a note on a desk near you

„FOR, ___,

I‘ll be back late, i had some work with the guys so i left, SORRY.

I‘ll be back at ~5PM help your self with everything in the fridge.

Watch some TV or play with computer.

If You want to leave the key is downstairs on the table like this one.

 

I‘ll meet you later today ^^

,SUGA “

 

 

‘Ohh... He’s really sweet’ You thought ‘Well duuhhh… His nickname is, SUGA, for a reason’

‘But wait… I’m here alone… Damnn.. I’ll just go downstairs’ You thought.

You walked downstairs and sow the table with the key.

‘I will know that it is here, but I’ll wonder around a bit, he let me, right??’ You thought.

You took tour by yourself: Living room, hallway, diner room, ect… And finally kitchen.. You were sooo hungry… You didn’t eat for a day, because it was already 1PM.

‘I’ll just take this and some of this’ You thought when you took some bread, cheese to make a sandwich.

You made it and eat it while watching TV. You didn’t notice when it was 5PM and SUGA came home.

“__??? You’re still here??” SUGA asked.

“Umm.. I’m sorry, I’ll leave” You said a bit sad.

“Not it’s fine, but what will your dad say???” He asked.

“Ohh… My…” You were scared now… ” I’ll just tell him that I was with friends” You said.

“Are you sure you’ll get off the hook??” He asked.

‘I don’t know.. But it was worth it” You smiled and hugged him.

“If anything goes wrong you call me, understand??”

“Of course, what can I do without my, Yoongi” You smiled and cuddled into his chest.

 

Heyyyyyy... Show your love by SUBCRIBING or leaving a COMMENT :DDD

THIS IS MINE TUMBLR AND MY FRIENDS TUMBLR