Movie

My crush, SUGA...

The movie started and you started to watch it.

You were really scared, but you didn‘t wanted to show it.

There was a really scary scene and you screamed just a bit, but SUGA heard it.

He started to Yawn and put his arm around you. You cuddled to his chest and now you were not scared of anything, you thought, but there was a scene when you screamed and he looked at you with eyes full of love, protection.

„I‘m here..“ He said and kissed your forehead.

„I know..“ And you kissed him on the lips. You wanted more so you bite his lip. He understood what you are trying to do and he bit yours. You got back to watching the movie because it  was getting to hot for you. You again cuddled into his chest and watched the movie.

After the movie you were tired and wanted to sleep. You looked at the clock it  was ~9PM, you have to go home...

But you remembered that you told your dad that you might spend the night at your friends house so you called your dad.

„Dad, i‘m staying at, Juddy, ok?“ You asked when he answered the phone.

„Ok, ok... Just don‘t forget to come back tomorrow“ He said and hang up.

You were happy, because now you might spend the night with SUGA.

You walked to SUGA and hugged him.

„Oppa??? Can i spend the night at your house??“ You said and hugged him tighter.

„Sure, you could sleep on my bed and i‘ll sleep on the couch, just to spend more time with you..“ He said and kissed your forehead.

You two went to his car and drove towards  his house.

When he stopped near a nice house you didn‘t believe that it is his, because it was huge and new.

When he stepped out from the car you opened door at your side. You stepped out and catched up with him.

Both of you went to his front door and he opened it.

„Come in“ He smiled and let you in.

„Thank you“ You smiled and came in.

You went inside and sow modern furniture, white walls, big windows, ect..

„Wow...“ You said.

„Do you like it??“

„Of course... I-it‘s awesome“ You looked at him and he was right in front of you.


He kissed you .

„SUGA, what was that?“ You looked at him shocked, because you didn‘t expect this.

„I just kissed you. I‘m your boyfriend“

„Yeah.. but you don‘t kiss me in surprise“ You crossed your arms around your chest.

„Come on..“

„No“ You didn‘t let him to finish what he was saying.

„I-i‘m sorry“ He looked down.

You came up to him and kissed him.

„Hehe.. Just kidding.. I would never be mad at a guy like you“ He started to tickle you „Stop it“ You screamed.

„This is revenge“ And he laughed.

You somehow could get out from his tickling cage, but then he started to chance you around his house.

„SUGA, lets just stop..“ You said while running.

„You will get your revenge“ He said and started to run faster.

„So now i‘m sorry“ You said a bit tired of running.

„You have to pay“

„What??“

„100 kisses“ As he said that you tripped and fell. Because SUGA was right behind you, he fell on you and kissed you.

„SUGA!!??!?!“ You screamed.

“You have 99 of kisses left” He smiled and got up.

He gave you his hand to pick you up and so you did.

 

Leave a COMMENT or SUBSCRIBE, please

you don't do anything.... do you like it????? If not, i'm going to stop updating.. :(