New friends

My crush, SUGA...

UPVOTE UPVOTE *thank you for comments <3


You started to wait for him...

Few seconds turned into minutes and you got important

Where is he??

You walked to the 215 room.

„Hello??“ you got scared.

Something was making scrachy noises in the closet.

„H-hello??“ You tried to be brave...

You opened the closet a bit and it made a weird noise..

„Ugghhh...“

You opened the door even wider and screamed.

„God damn it!!!“ You screamed at a little kid…

SUGA…

“Why are you so childish” You hit his head…

“I don’t know but your face was just so funny when I scared you..” He giggled.

“Damn you” You said…

You two went back to his house and made something to eat…


Seconds, minutes, days passed and you had the time of your life but…

You just couldn’t talk yourself into that saying because something was not right…

Your feelings were soooo messed up after that day when SUGA was In the hospital…

‘Is it love or is it my worrying about him??’ You kept asking yourself.

Maybe we said love too early for each other.

Maybe your feelings are just an illusion

Your mind was full of those thoughts but SUGA seemed to be happy and that’s all that matters for you at the moment …

…or so you think.

You doubted your feelings. But you know that between everything and SUGA you would still choose SUGA..


After few days of the same thought you decided to leave the house to make some new friends or just to take a walk because it was getting more and more boring for you to be in the house and just do nothing…

‘SUGA left the house early today’ You thought… ‘Ohh… right. He said that Jimin got hurt during the performance… I hope he’ll get well’

So you went to the mall but before you left you chose your cutest dress that you could find because you don’t know where to wear them because SUGA already saw them and you can’t impress him anymore with the same dress…

So you went to the mall… without him… without SUGA

You went to the bus stop and waited for the bus and saw some guy from school that name you don‘t remember.

You didn‘t care about him and just waited for the bus...

After few minutes it arrived and you got in it...

When you should have left the bus you notice that th guy waiting to get out at the same bus stop was that guy from school...

‚Huhh... coincidence‘ You thought.

You went to the mall and started to look true the shop glass at cute things or clothes...

Until...





Until....

...Someone bumped into you.

„What the he-“ You looked who it was „Ohh... Hi“ You said. „You‘re from my school, right?“ You asked.

 „Yeah“  The guy said.

„Soo... How‘s the vacation??“ You asked.

„Great. Everything's fine. I‘m really happy to meet everybody“ You chuckled and looked him right into eyes.

‚WOW... He looks like an angel‘ You thought.

„And you??“ He interrupted you thoughts.

„Ohh... Me... I‘m doing weirdly OK... I wish it would be as fun as yours“ You took a deep breath.

„Hey, why don‘t you go out with me??“ He asked sweetly.

„Umm.. I hav--“ You tried to tell him that you have SUGA but he cut you off.

„Please, I‘m not taking no for an answer“ He said and gave you his hand.

„Then i will say OK“ You chuckled.

„Ok, mis __, I will see you tomorrow“

„And, mr...“ And you remembered that you don‘t remember his name.

„LuHan“ He said and smiled at you.

„Yes... That was what i was about to say“ You tried to keep it cool and smooth but you couldn‘t.

„Would you mind if we would go shopping together?“ He asked.

„Sure... I think it would be fun“ You said and gave him a big and warm smile.

So for few hours you two were shopping together and making jokes and silly stuff.

You two went to the coffee shop and ordered some drinks.

You took the seats near a black painting but when you got closer you saw that it was a window.

You gasped.

„What is it?“ Luhan asked.

„Look“ You pointed at the window with wide eyes.

„I don‘t see a thing... What is it?“ He asked.

„That‘s the point... It is sooooooooo late“ You said. „Can you tell me what time is it?“

„Umm.. 9:40PM“ He said.

You gasped.

„No worry... I‘M A MAN and i can walk you home“ He said it and earned a chuckle from you.

„Yeahh... I believe you“ You said and chuckled non-stop.

-Luhan‘s POV-

I can‘t believe I just met my 1st grade crush - ___.

We are at the same bus... This must be destiny.. I wish I could go to her and say 'Cuz you're my destiny...uuuu....uuuuu'

OMO...She's leaving at the same stop I have to leave....

OK... follow her but don't look at her... Ok, dude get closer to her...

And then I felt that I bumped into somebody.

„What the he-“ I heard and it was her __ „Ohh... Hi. You‘re from my school, right?“ She asked.OMO she knows meeee and she even spoke to me *dead*

 „Yeah“  I said calmly.

„Soo... How‘s the vacation??“ She asked.

„Great. Everythings fine. I‘m really happy to meet eveybody“ I chuckled and she looked right into my eyes. Jesus, Man. „And you??“

„Ohh... Me... I‘m doing weirdly OK... I wish it would be as fun as yours“ She took a deep breath.

„Hey, why don‘t you go out with me??“ I asked.... Wait, WHAT??!! What if she says no... I will die.... Where did you get your confidence, Luhan??

„Umm.. I hav--“

„Please, I‘m not taking no for an answer“ I said and gave her my hand. I serously have no idea how did i did it but I am sure rocking it.

„Then i will say OK“ She chuckled. It was like music to my ears.

„Ok, mis __, I will see you tomorow“

„And, mr...“ She doesn't know my name.. Ughhh.. It's noothing..

„LuHan“ I said and smiled at her.

„Yes... That was what i was about to say“ She knew my name... OMO can I start drooling now???

„Would you mind if we would go shopping together?“ I asked.

„Sure... I think it would be fun“ She said and gave me a big and warm smile.

She‘s so fun to be with and when i made a move I think my heart skipped a beat.

I hope she likes me... I think now I love her even more... I was thinking when I heard...

...a gasp.

„What is it?“ I asked. Did I do something wrong... Ohh my goddess, please forgive me.

„Look“ She pointed at the window with wide eyes.

„I don‘t see a thing... What is it?“ I asked.

„That‘s the point... It is sooooooooo late“ She said. „Can you tell me what time is it?“

„Umm.. 9:40PM“ I said.

She gasped, again.

„No worry... I‘M A MAN and i can walk you home“ I said it and earned a chuckle from her.

„Yeahh... I believe you“ She said and chuckled non-stop.

„So let‘s drink our drinks before it gets toooooo late“ I said.

„Can you spell a word that has more than 100 letters in it?“ She asked.

„Umm...“ I started to think  „No, I can‘t“

„P-O-S-T-B-O-X“ She said and i started to laugh...

I know it wasn‘t that funny but when she does that i just can‘t do a thing... She‘s like a kryptonite to me.

After finishing our drinks I said that i‘m going to walk her home.

„Ummm... Sure“ She said.

Did i do something wrong‘ I thought because it took i while to hear her answer.

-Your POV-

He is really nice... I like him‘ You thought and when you realized what have you thought you gasped and he heard it.

„Something's wrong?“ He asked.

„No everything's fine“ You said bitting your lip. You lied and you don‘t like lying but you had to.

„So... Can we start walking??“ He caught you off guard.

„W-what??? Where?”

“You forgot, didn’t you… I was going to as you are we going to go, walk or whatever?” He said that jokingly.

“Kekeke… Right…” You blushed “Let’s go… You are walking me home”

‘Am I cheating on SUGA with him??? I really can’t tell’ You thought.

'It's just a friendly chat, right??'


 

Hey, 

SUBSCRIBE or COMMENTS or UP VOTE this story <3

Block B story is HERE ~~~~~