Meeting him

My crush, SUGA...

Your friend, Juddy, throwed a party for her birthday. You were invited so you started to get ready for it. 
When you came to, Juddy's house you sow alot of people you didn't knew. Juddy, helped you to meet them and one of them was SUGA, your crush from the secound grade.
"Hey, SUGA, this is my friend, __" Juddy said to SUGA.
"Hi, __, nice to meet you" He smilled with a sweet smile.
"Hi" you said shyly.
Juddy heard someone calling her name and becouse it was her party she had to go and check on it
"Gahh.. and i have to go when it was getting interesting... Ok, __, stay here and chat with, SUGA..." She left you alone with him...


"Aish... Juddy, always acts like that" You said to yourself, but loud enough for SUGA to hear.

"So, you don't like me that much" SUGA said.

"No, it's just.. Juddy always introduces me to her friends and it kinda hurts me, like i can't find my own friends.." You said and thought that he is not listening, but when you sow his eyes looking at you, you blushed and turned around to search for, Juddy.

"Don't worry, you are really funny girl and, Juddy, just wants you to meet people that she thinks that you can talk to or be friends with" SUGA smiled again at you.

"Gahh.. And she knows who i want to talk to, my dreams, my..." You stopped, beaouse next word was the thing SUGA was, your crush

But SUGA started talking again "Juddy, is a nice girl and she usually has friends like herself" He said it simply.

"You're telling me that, I am nice?" You asked.

"Umm.. yeah" He blushed and turned to the left to hide his embarrassment.

"You're nice, too" You looked at him with a smile on your face. Even if you were scared that he'll laugh at you, you kept talking, becouse it was you chance to make a crush into something more.

He looked and smiled at you. "Should we get some drinks?" He asked.

"Sure" You answered.

You two walked to the table where drinks were.

"I'll take water" You said and took a bottle of water and poured in a grass"What about you?"

"Juice" He smiled and took a bottle of juice.

"Juice? Aren't you too old for juice?"

"Everybody likes juice, right? My friends love it"

"Which?" I asked.

"You don't know them.. I am into a group called 'Bangtan Boys' or BTS for short"

"And you..."I showed a sign to resume.

"I dance and rap" he bragged.

"I sing, but not a lot.." you looked down and didn't wanted to look like a tallent less fool.

"Sing, please" He said with a milky voice.

"Gahh.. I'm bad, you'll laugh at me.."

"I would never" Now he looked serious.

"Fine" You sang the only song you knew.

You stopped singing and looked at SUGA who was smiling.

"You are great!!" He said "You should join an entertainment"

"Nahh.. I am just an amatuer" You said and blushed at SUGA.

"Umm.. D-do you want to meet BTS? They will say the truth about you, that you can sing" He sounded disparate.

"Umm.. Fine, but you owe me.."

"OK" He smiled "So give me your number.."

"For what?" You smirked.

"For..umm.. to give you locations" He smirked, because he just finded a way to ask your number without any embarrassment.

You gave him your number and he gave his.

His phone rang when you gave him the peace of paper which your number was on to him 'Aishh.. Ok, i'm coming" He answered on his phone "Sorry, BTS, is having a meeting, i have to go, I'll call you, ok?" He said worried.

"Don't worry, i'm fine. Just go to your meeting. Just... don't forget to call" You blushed.

"I won't" He smiled and walked away.

You were still shocked that you just talked to SUGA, the crush of your life and it was the best chat you have ever had with a boy.

You thought alot about what just happened and you did not notice what is next to you just after few minutes you have felt someone's hand on your shoulder.

"__, what are you doing here? Where is SUGA?" You heard familiar voice. You turned around and sow Juddy.

"Gahh.. you scared me!!!" she laughed.

"Soo..?? How was it? Where is SUGA? Did you scared him and he ran away?" She laughed. You told Juddy what happened and she was so surprised that she opened .

"Juddy, close your mouth, it's kinda awkward" You said  and she immediately closed .

"So you hit it off with him, right?" she smiled and looked at you like a psycho.

"I don't know, maybe"

'Gahh.. of course you did.. Plus, now you have his number and he has yours" She gave another psycho smile and we heard someone calling her name again "Aish.. I have to go.."

"Ohh.. So I'll be leaving, ok? I don't have anything to do here anymore.."

"Are you sure? You can stay and spend the night here.."

"No, it's fine, I'm just tired" You took a deep breath to look like you are tired even if you were tired.

"But your dad will kill you" She she reminded your dad who gets angry and sometimes hits you when someone makes him mad(But sometimes he is a good and neat father) and your mother, which will always help you, but sometimes she doesn't have enough of strength and she gets tired, and then she can't help you even when you need her the most.

"Aish.. He's not so bad.." You tried to look fine and hold back your feelings "I'm going home, i'll be fine, i promise"

"Fine..Just call me if something goes wrong" You nodded and walked to her door and walked out from her house and went towards your house.

 
 

Please, leave a comment, for the next chapter