Girl In Mind

Potector and Protectee

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I don't know but he really looks familiar to me. I even felt like we already had met before. I just can't remember when and where. Hara and Jiyoung fancied him. They even pressed their ears against the wall that separate my unit to his. He looked okay and I think he is a nice guy next door type.

 

"Damn, I can't hear anything." Hara stated annoyingly and marched to the couch.

 

"What do you expect to hear from there? He's leaving alone, of course you won't hear anything."I told her and scoffed.

 

"Hey, I've got an idea!" Jiyoung said enthusiastically. "Why don’t we offer to help him arrange his things?"she continued with bright smile.

 

"You are really brilliant, Jiyoung!" Hara compliments her.

 

"Pfft! You two are really desperate to get close to him." I said to them and shook my head in disbelief.

 

"Well, you will be coming with us too." Hara said with a smirk on her face after her and Jiyoung walk over to me then drag me out with them.

 

AMBER's POV

 

I didn't expect that being a human is this hard. You feel tired after doing just a not so heavy work. I got disturbed in my work when I heard my doorbell rings. Well, I have an idea on who possible is or shall I say are in my doorstep.

 

"Hey!" they greeted me with smile ob their faces when I open the door.

 

"Oh, hey!" I replied to them returning their smiles. "Do you need anything?"

 

"We were just wondering if you need help in there." Hara spoke.

 

"Well, I don't have too many things and I'm almost done. Thank you for your offer but I'm good."I told them.

 

I noticed the disappointment in Hara and Jiyoung's face. Krystal on the other hand looks happy about it.

 

"He doesn't need help here so, let's go!" she said sounding delighted.

 

"Well, if you really want to help me, I guess you can help me in decorating my place." I spok and her friends draw a big smile on their faces.

 

"We will!" they both exclaimed cheerfuly and I chuckled.

 

I step aside after I invited them in. Krystal is reluctant to get inside but Jiyoung and Hara drag her along with them. They help me hang some frames on my wall. I prepared some snacks for them to fill their stomach.

 

"Thanks for helping me." I said to them when we gathered in the dining table.

 

"Don't mention it, Am." Hara replied me with her sweet smile.

 

"Yeah, besides you are our friend's new neighbor." Jiyoung followed.

 

"I'm glad that I meet such a kind people like you."I said to them with a smile.

 

My eyes were caught to Krystal who is staring at me. She looked away when she realized that I was looking back at her. If my hunch is correct, her subconscious brain might have recognized me and it's making her curious and confuse. When the evening came, I prepared myself for our study out. We met in the nearby cafe and it made me feel glad seeing Hara and Jiyoung are willing to study.

 

"Oh, you two have the same books."Hara pointed my book  and Krystal's book.

 

"What is your major?" Krystal asked me.

 

"Entrepreneurship." I answered her.

 

"Whoa! You two have the same course."Jiyoung remarked.

 

"How come I haven't seen you in our department." she asked me.

 

"Tomorrow will be the first day I will attend your university." I told her with a faint smile.

 

We studied our lessons and Krystal is really focusing on it. Jiyoung and Hara are trying their best too and I sometimes asked then questions to keep them awake. I think trying to help me find the answers of my question is what making them read their books.

 

"Hi babe!" Kai came and kiss Krystal's cheek for his greeting. "So this is your new friend." he said when he turn his head to me.

 

"I'm Amber Joseph Liu." I introduced myself when I got up and extended my hand for a handshake.

 

"Kim Jongin but you can also call me Kai."He replied and reached my hand.

 

Seeing him made me wonder if he is the one that Magnus is possessing since he is the closest guy to Krystal. I better keep my eye on him as well to the other male friend's that she has. He sat down next to her. He swings his hand around Krystal and I pretended to ignore them.

 

“So bro, do you have a girlfriend?” Kai asked me which made their attentions turn to me.

 

“No, I don’t have one.” I answered briefly.

 

“Seriously?!” Jiyoung and Hara exclaimed while giving me a surprise looked.

 

“Y-Yeah!” I answered and scoffed.  From the corner of my eyes, I can see Krystal had the same expression like them.

 

“But do you have a girl in mind now?” she questioned me which made me turn to her.

 

“Yeah and I have only set my eyes on her.” I answered with a smile.

 

She curved a faint smile in response while Jiyoung and Hara seemed disappointed on what I answered. Kai just nod his head in understanding. I turn back my attention on my book.