Knowing Truth

Potector and Protectee

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

I can sense that the girl who suddenly appeared is like Amber. But I feel her different aura. I can smell death is just around the corner. Magnus is waiting for me to reach his hand. I don’t know why I hesitated. I really want to know the truth of my family’s death. I strongly believed that they didn’t die in accident.

 

“If you are really a good one Quian, you well let her know the truth.” Magnus said to her which made her scoffed.

 

“I don’t want to delayed my work, Magnus.” She answered him lazily and then her scythe suddenly appeared. “It’s time for me to take her soul.”she said with a fierce look in her eyes.

 

I admit that I got scared. My heart is pounding because she is obviously serious about what she said. She suddenly attacked us but out of a sudden, Amber appeared and blocked the scythe with his sword in front of me. I feel happy seeing him.

 

“What are you doing, Yiyun?” Quian asked him with confusion after she pulled back.

 

“I won’t allow you to hurt her.” Amber answered with stern voice.

 

His aura is different when he is an angel. I like it more compared of him being a human. Quian looked at him with raised brows and she lazily scratched the back of her head.

 

“You know what will happen to you because of what you are doing right?”she asked Amber which made me furrowed my brows.

 

“I know.” Amber answered her.

 

“You are one stupid Warrior, Yiyun.” She mocked him.

 

“Don’t remind me of that, Quian.” Amber retorted with a smirk on his face.

 

He turned around and pointed his sword to Magnus. He shifted his eyes on me and I curve a small smile on him. He replied with faint smile and looked back to Magnus sternly.

 

“Leave that body you are possessing Magnus.” Amber said to him with stern voice.

 

“Why will I leave my safest shelter?” Magnus replied.“You know you won’t be able to hurt me as long as I am inside this vessel.”he continued as he tapped Oppa’s body.

 

“Krystal, get away from him.” Amber ordered me.

 

“Why Yiyun? Are you afraid about her knowing your involvement in her family’s death?”Magnus said with a devious smile which caught my attention.

 

“Uh oh! You are really cruel, Magnus.” Quian said to him and scoffed.

 

“W-What are you talking about?” I asked confusedly. I look at Amber and I can see in his face that he does know something.

 

“Hold my hand Krystal and you’ll see who killed them.” Magnus said to me and extend his hand.

 

I held Magnus hand and a smirk was formed on his face. I can hear Amber calling my name and it’s slowly became inaudible as the surroundings turn dark. When it is bright again, I am in the other place. I saw the persons that I was longing for a very long time, my family.

 

“Mom! Dad! Unnie!” I called them as I tried to approach them. They are getting inside the car.

 

“You can only see them Princess, but they can’t see you.” Magnus said to me when I turn to him for not letting go of my hand. “If I will let you go, we will be back from where we are.” He continued.

 

I shifted my look back to my family. They look so happy and then my attention was caught to the little me who just came out of the main door. I am being carried of my nanny and I don’t understand why they didn’t bring me along with them.

 

“Let’s go.” He said and he pulled me closer to him.

 

He spread his dark wings and we followed the car. I watch closely from above but then, I noticed two angels approached them which made the car to stop. I recognized one of them, it’s Amber.

 

“Put me down.” I said to Magnus when I saw that Dad stepped out of the car.

 

“You might not like to see what will happen next, Princess.” Magnus told me.

 

I furrowed my brows when I saw the dark wings came out from my Dad’s back when Amber and the other guy pointed their sword at him. The car start to move again but Amber chase after it and turn it over in one forceful blow. The car exploded and I can see the anger in my Dad’s face. He fought the guy and he managed to his sword through that guy but at the end, Amber just killed her mercilessly.

 

“I can’t forgive him!” I said as I gritted my teeth and clenched my fist. My tears came streaming down my cheeks.

 

AMBER’s POV

 

I can’t get close to Krystal and Magnus anymore. There is this strong barrier that is surrounding them. Every time I tried to get close, I only ended up being thrown away by it.

 

“I think Magnus is trying to wake her sleeping self.” Quian said to me.

 

“I will kill that guy!” I said in anger.

 

“She changed you Yiyun. She’s turned you into a human.”Quian stated. “Why waste saving her, you know that there is no salvation on someone like her.”

 

“She is half human, Quian.” I retorted.

 

“She’s a nephilim, Yiyun. She’s a product of sin. She’s the daughter of…”

 

“I know!” I interrupted her as I turned to look at her. “But it’s only Him who will decide if she can enter His kingdom or not if she will live righteously before His eyes.” I continued.

 

“Demon’s seed always ends up in hell, Yiyun. It’s a fact that you can’t change.” Quian answered then looked at Krystal and Magnus. “If she will know the truth about you killing her family, then she will definitely hate you. You better prepare on what will happen later. After she learned the truth.” she stated.

 

Quian was right, I better prepare myself because I am sure that Krystal will definitely hate me after she learned the truth. I know it may sound impossible for her to forgive me but I’m praying that she will find in her heart to forgive me.

 

“I will kill the last Nephilim, Yiyun. The one you and Yuri failed to kill.” Quian said to me as she looked at me.